🌧chapter 19 (true feelings)🌧

Ken's POV

its was past by midnight but I'm still fully conscious and doesn't have the feeling to fall asleep, so I start to think that I'll buy some thing to eat in the store, but to only know that it was already closed......so I decided to go back but then in the middle way I stop as I glance at the lonely bus stall with a single light and find a girl sitting.........as I got closer I started to feel like she was familiar......m-mei?.......she looked at me with a red face covered with tears.....until she suddenly start to run in front of me and from the very next thing I know is that she was already hugging me........she was cold and shivering i ask her what happens but she didnt answer....she continued crying......

Half a minute pass by she started to let me go and start sitting as she wipe her tears out.......I cover her with my jacket and ask her again....what's the matter?.....don't make that face......*scratch head.....when we've meet in the police station you cried.....now that we meet again your still crying.........I-I need a place to stay in for the night......what?......do i really need to say it again?*wipe tears......jeez.....how did you even end up here?.......its a long story......m-my best friend took me in and invited me to go somewhere.....but I end up getting abandoned......*starts laughing......abandon?.....best friend?.......I might say she is not your bestfriend at all......but there might be a reason...she commented.......

After a very long time of silence.....I start to glance at her and what's more is that her face was telling me that she really need a place to stay in.....I stand up and streched my arms......ok then....why not stay at my place?.....eh? really?...I-I can go with inn's in here....are you an idiot this pass midnight you won't find one......o-ok then.....thank you.......we started to walk as I told her about the things I decided to do when I got off the prison earlier.......well today I was staying with grandma and I think a little visitor like you would make her happy......oh thats good....actually it was a good thing that I met you.......because if ever we didnt met you won't be here walking with me.......maybe fate really bring us together......*blush.....j-jeez what's with that fate stuffs.....I'm just doing this because you helped me regain my innocence......what more is that you picked the right choice to let me live because if you didnt....I might actually be in the prison right now.......yeah.......h-hey a-are you ok...you seems to be cold.....nah its alright you need that more than I do......

A half an hour pass by we reached my grandmother's house.......grandma might be sleeping by now.....you can use my room in the left room right there.....eh? How about you?......I'll be fine...don't worry about me I'm a midnight person...and I can use the sofa if I ever feel like sleeping.......oh ok then......as she take the next step forward she stopped......k-ken kun thank you(∩_∩).....from her words and smile I completely turned red so I quickly side my eyes and told her to sleep already but then something came out of no where.......(mei's stomach start to say its hungry).....

Mei's POV

I start to walk to the room when suddenly my stomach can't already stop the noise......I curl through embarrassment and start to run until ken called.my name and said stay in the sofa and he'll grab some food......I decline it but he won't stop bragging me to sit........I waited in thier controlling my stomach to release some noise again.........suddenly a Delicious smell from the kitchen triggers my stomach to make a noise more.......thats when ken got out from the kitchen handing me a plate of omelette.....my eyes widen as a part of my memory start to flow from me.....from there I saw kyle handing me one..........what's the matter?....uhh nothing......t-thank you.....ok help your self up........h-how about you?.....nah I feel like not eating......eh? Then why did you told me that you were getting some food on the way when suddenly you saw me?.......well I don't feel like eating already........I  start to scoop the omelette with my spoon and shove it in my mouth......oishi!!! (Delicious).....wow I didnt know you can actually cook very well!!.....yeah I guess...thank you *scratch head.......oh!!!  I didnt know you can actually also appreciate words!!!...shut up just eat*blush.....*laugh