🎭chapter 16 (familiar)🎭

Mei's POV

We headed our way inside to see the police officer in his desk......any business to take in?.....kyle talk to the police and told me to wait inside......when I got bored a little I examine the room and tell myself that living in the prison might be really hard.....but its your own decision....if you will continue doing bad things.....but there's also lot of people who do bad things just because they needed something or because its the reason they are living.......I snap out when suddenly the police and kyle came out from the door on the left telling me to come with them.......we end up walking in to a hundred of cell with prisoners and stop by the middle way........the police then ask me....anyone of them familiar to you?......I looked at everyone of them but I don't remember Any of them so shook my head.....alright then......we walk more deeper and stop....how about any of them?.....I gaze at everyone of them and one boy catches my eyes....my memories is still blurry but somewhere I feel like I saw him before...so I told the police and point at him.....alright then...hey you! Come out there!....he shouted at the boy and release him.... I back away a little because kyle guarded me in front......

Kyle's POV

I glared at the guy and looked at me smiling ....the police brought him in a soundproof room with a glass in the other side leaving them both inside......after a minute the police came out and told me that Mei need to talk to the boy and also told her to not tell the suspect that she has an amnesia after the incident because he might end up tricking the police....I looked at Mei but she tell me that she'll be alright I don't want to leave her with a criminal but I trusted her smile.....And let her go......

Mei's POV

Before I even enter the room I turn my head back to see kyle and come all the way in.....I sat at a chair with a huge glass in my face.... The police told me to use the mic.....he-hello.....oh we meet again miss.....*smirk......my eyes widen..I shut my eyes off and told my self to calm down.....did you k-know what happen...the last time we saw each other? ...I ask him......*sigh ughhhh I'm tired of this sh*t the police ask me that a lot of time and now your asking me the dumb question again??!? I told you I'm innocent !!....I am just a witness....and I'm not a part of the group that attacked you...they just let me come with them.......t-then if your not a part of them t-then why didnt you help me?......because I'll be dead too!!!......I keep silence for the next minute...then ask him another question......c-convince me then....convince me that your innocent....tsk...your a pain in th-..I-I have an amnesia t-thats why I didnt know what happen
.....so I'm beging you please tell me the truth....huh?!! You pointed at me is that a person with amnesia?....I...I'm telling the truth ....its just I feel like Ive seen you before....*laughing...are you joking me?! Just because you think you've seen me before you already concluded that I'm the one who shot you with a gun?!....no! Its not like that....I still didnt tell the police that you were the one who shotted....just tell me the truth....I'll set you free...please I'm begging you...oh..oy! Don't cry on me just like that!.....*scratch head jeez why do you trust me that much- before he could even finish his words the siren sound filled the whole room reminding me that our talk will be ending.........I stand from the chair then go outside......where kyle and the police was waiting......so how did it go?....uh...I shook my head...he didn't want to tell me......the officer told us that we can go back tomorrow to convince the suspect to spill it already.....after that we said our goodbye and bow to the police and head our way out not even knowing that sky already turn black and the street was filled with lights......

Suspect's POV

What's with that girl....she legit cried....well....the guy who shot her told me to don't spoke if so I'll be dead.....but oh well....I wanna be free so beating off the bush will be an option.....

Kyle's POV

We got out from the police station and start to look at Mei........I stop walking...eh? Kyle something's wrong?.....Mei did you cry?.....she looked down and replied with you already know and smiled at me.....don't give me that look( ̄へ ̄) come on its nothing I just cried nothings really interesting!!...she came close to me and smiled at me again....I'm sorry Mei...if only I knew who shotted you it must been easy......if only I could give anything to you in a return.....hmm.....then treat me some ice cream (●`・(エ)・'●)..... ohh is that all......yup*smile......this night her smile makes me love her more.....I toke her hand then drag her to the ice cream stall.....after that I ask her if she would want the whole stall....She giggles and we both laugh together.....I was hoping that this day will never end.......

After we ate some ice cream together we both walk together as the night bring us the cold feel of the winter season.......k-kyle do you think I can remember you again?......of course why not .......its base to you.....I'm actually the one who's hoping that you'll remember me ......actually I feel like the old me is shouting something.....she want to tell you something......eh is that so ....then I'll wait for that then *smile......a-also k-kyle us it true that we were together before.....ash and Yuki told me......jeez those two really don't know how to shut up *blush.....y-yeah we did....but its just a game .....never thought you would actually need a f-a-k-e boyfriend...she giggles....is that so.....oh....we are already here.....g-goodbye then(^v^)...yeah goodbye........as I walk away from her house.....I stopped and turn..Mei!!!.....hmm?....I....never mind....goodbye.....uhh yeah.........

As the distance gets smaller and smaller I put my hands in my pockets ......kusooo!!!!(sh*t)....I knew I will regret it .....I-if only I told her that I love her.....damn*tttt!!!! Ughhh!!!*scratch head.......hey yow!!!!.....I looked at my front to see ash waving at me....oh...what you doing? This night?.....huh?... I'm actually the one who suppose to ask you that question .....yelling things that only soft guy would do....skkk (҂⌣̀_⌣́) how many did you even heared.......I don't want to upset you but....I heared all...ughhh.....dude why don't you confess already?!??.....hmm I'll guess it then....is it because your scared?.....I turn my head before I answered his question......yes......oh well lot of people can feel that though....yeah I know but still I'm scared she will be shock about it and she will not talk to me anymore....well...then get her in a date...or surprise her with something.....surprise?...yeah girls like surprises......is that so......I can go with that then.....oOhH my! man! Your already growing!! Shut up!!*blush....so what's your plan?......

Next day At the school~~~~~~

Mei's POV

Ehhh?!!!....the boy still didnt confess?!! How dare he!!! I'll knock him off until he spill the bean!!! He's actually lucky because he will be called innocent if he confess everything !!! I'm gonna kill that guy!!!!( ̄^ ̄)......Yuki calm down everyone can hear you.........oh !! Hey there you too!!...ohh ash and kyle is here!!!! Come on Mei let's go!!!.......

-chapter ends