🏥Chapter 11(amnesia)🏥

Kyle's POV

I walk to the room slowly with my hands shaking and nervous.....a second I pause and look at bed to see Mei laying in there quietly I sat at her side knowing I can't hug her for now......an hour later the door began to open and saw tomika san,yuki, ash and....Yuri?!....hello kyle(^~^) how's Mei?....oh the doctor said she'll be fine she just need few weeks to wake up.....as I was finish talking to tomika san I start pining my sight to Yuri...until he also look at me...what? somethings wrong?...yeah!! You are the one who is wrong here..why are you even here?!...as we argue Yuki butt in and said she was the one who invited him....skkkk we don't need him here...mei's past is already in the past.....oh geez you teenagers nowadays...if you want to argue go outside...Mei will be angry when you are arguing in here while she's still laying.....
For a second there is silence until the doctor knock and came in...may I talk to the mother?...uhm yes....they both got outside for a minute then got inside again reading from tomika san face she cried...my heart start to pound not knowing what did they even talk about outside.....so ms, tomika here said she want to let all of you know what we discuss outside.....so your friend mei here is having an amnesia...a-amnesia!?! We all said in unison.....because some part of her head was damage from the shot she got into..and it was a good thing that she survive the operation specially there is already a small chance of her to survive....w-will she still remember us? Yuki said while ash butt in saying Baka! The doctor said she have amnesia that's means she won't remember us Yuki and ash glared at each other until the doctor talk again...ehemmmmm(^v^)let me talk for a second so ...she will lost a part of her momery which is today's present and she will be only remembering her past..let me say like in her middle school.....all of us has a sad reaction.....

----------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

Bye guys..Yuki said with a sad reaction then walk away holding ash hand...uhm..naniii?!..y-you two are in a relationship I said while blinking uncontrollably....what's you're problem?!huhhhhh..ash butted in...uhm nothing I'm just little shock I said while scraching my head....uhm..Yuri san if you have a crush on me I'm sorry but I'm already taken... Yuki said blushing while bowing her head...her reaction cause me to become hard as a rock(◎_◎;)....no I'm just shock....sorry I'm not into small girl(this time I knew I fuc*ed up)....Yuki was shook...then ash was getting his fist ready to destroy my face..but suddenly kyle showed up.....hey guys aren't you going home yet?...uhh yeah Yuki drag ash on their way while ash was shouting hey you!!!! I'm not done with you yet ok!!!!!....I just wave my hand as a sign of goodbye and thinking that I got into an awkward situation.....

Kyle's POV

Hey you Yuri!! Aren't you going home too....uhm me no im not going home....I will stay here until I knew Mei will woke up.....the silence come in the whole room...until Yuri breaks it ...hey kyle do you r-really lime Mei?.....its none of your business!...guessing from your reply ....you love her.....wha- before I could say a word my eyes widen from him saying he also love her ....I was in love with her before but things got too complicated for us to talk....until you came in..not even knowing if she still love me or she is already in love with someone....he walk to me then hold my hands* oh sh*t its turn out to be a yaoi....joke😂.....he walk to me then hold my shirt tight whispering to me "I'm not giving her up to you " after he said those word it gives me the feeling of also not giving her up too....Yuri suddenly got to the door telling me he need some fresh air and a drink......

------------------------------------------

After Yuri left I looked at Mei...I never knew how I feel for her but everytime I looked at her ....I feel like all my problem are drifting far away...*blush...I was about to fall asleep when someone knock on the door...I guess its the idiot.....the opens my eyes widen when I saw ume....ume what are you doing here?!!oh..I was about to go home but then I want to see you so...I got here...how?....simple I ask the teacher to tell me where is Mei staying in.....what!!!..ume grab me and tell me to go home with her but I reply with a no I won't!!..what! You told me that I was your fake girlfriend now but then you leave me going home alone!!..I was shock when suddenly she crawl up to me...ume what are you doing?!...

Yuri's POV

HMp! Idiot there is no way he will win...I will definitely go on a date with her.....I got up the stair holding my drink then open the door when I accidentally  saw kyle was with the girl he was with in the school...I drop my drink then freeze on the spot.....y-Yuri its not what you think it is!!....its too late I saw what you are doing specially in front of Mei!!!how dare you flirting with a girl like its nothing!!!... I slam the door then went to Mei's house finding tomika San

-chapter's end