🎯chapter 12(reality)🎯

Kyle's POV

Da*n it ! Da*n it!!! Now what am I going to do! Ume go home now I don't need you here I said in a pissed tone.. She quickly get up and greet me goodbye with a tone she was satisfied.....minute later the door open loud not seeing who it is my face was already slap....what the h*ll kyle?!...get off this fricken hospital if you can't even take care of my daughter ...I trusted you!!...t-tomika san I can explain...she sit down facing me like I was being punished then told her everything....oh is that so ....that girl was your mid school buddy and she had a crush on you?....y-yeah....I don't know what to say kyle..but please  take care of Mei....I don't know who was that girl was..but if ever you did it again..I will never forgive you...I'm going to my job now...*the door closed.... I was already caught red handed but still tomika san let me off the hook...how bad I was...Mei I'm sorry... I said that while holding her hand....wake up already there is so many people waiting for you.......

a week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

Its already been a week but Mei isn't still walking up.....I walk out of school like an ordinary person while lots of student looking at me like I murdered someone just because I told every one that ume is just actually my fake girlfriend.......I pass by my house to change then got to the hospital nervously hoping that she already wake up......unfortunately the nervousness began to sink when I saw her laying in there not even opening her eyes.....I sat beside her then held her hand crying feeling her a million times to already wake up....from that night my eyes began to drift leaving those tears dry........

Mei's POV

Its dark...I can't see anything...but why does it feel so warm....I feel like I'm so loved and protected....I start to walk not knowing where to go....I can hear someone calling my name...I searched for it until I find a boy standing in the distance crying for my name and helding his hand for me......I don't know who is it but my heart beat become faster than before talking his hand....and goes to the light I'd never seen before......

Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

The sun shines through me....as I slowly open my eyes...suddenly mei's hand moved so I quickly looked up to see her sitting and blushing....I blush too because I forgot that I was holding her hand overnight not even choosing to let it go....uhm sorry I d-didnt know I was holding your hand....w-who are you?......Mei said with confusion....my smile turn into sadness saying to my self that I forgot she had amnesia.....wait I saw you before....you were the boy!...m-me?...yeah i saw you!!....she saw me but...she had amnesia...I don't know what she is talking about....what do you mean?....suddenly her head began to hurt so called the doctor  and text ash,Yuki and tomika san to tell them the good news....alright I actually told Yuki to call Yuri....I mean I hate thats guy guts...but I don't want to be a big *ss....the doctor said she will be fine and that she will be dismiss a week later on...I thank the doctor and she went along.....I turn around to see Mei she seems to say something so I move closer...uhm.....where's mom?.....and dad.....dad?..it'll be just fine your mom will be here.....you should rest for now and wait for them....

Next day ~~~~~

Mei's POV

Uhhhh....my head hurt so bad.....suddenly something pop out of my head and say....oh no my mom!! she needs help and..d-dad is in the hospital I need to take care of him!!....I was already going out of my hospital bed but then the boy from yesterday hold my hand and say....I am sorry Mei but what you are thing king now is already in the past .....you have an amnesia....my eyes widen...t-then w-what happen to d-dad...I don't know.....your mom will fix this....she came yesterday but you are sleeping she doesn't want you to be disturb so she'll be coming today....the door opens....mom!...Mei your already awake?....m-mom what happen to dad....sweety...I don't want you to rush over things but your dad already pass out....w-wha.....suddenly the door opens and a boy and a girl came in...Mei chan!!!!! The girl came right through me and hug me...I simple reply with oh hi....but she seems to be not satisfied she just smile again.....

Yuki's POV

Get it together Yuki she will knew you again someday......oh ! Kyle can we talk outside.....*door closed...you told me to call Yuri right?.. Yeah why?....welp actually  I don't have his number he hehe......(damn you kyle your so lucky )....oh is that so ok.......we came I inside again when suddenly Mei began to ask our name...we continue our day talking together and making her more comfortable with us.....

A week later~~~~~~~~~

Mei's POV

I was already dismiss in the hospital and I told mom that I'm ready to go to school then mom told kyle to accompany me going to school.....we both arrive at school..but the atmosphere is so weird..all the students are staring at us like we did something.....then someone called my name at the back....Yuki and....what's his name again....ash?....they both said good morning to me while I just reply with good morning too....we all walk together when suddenly I saw a boy wave at me..my eyes widen when I saw Yuri...I quickly ran leaving the others behind.....

Yuri's POV

What happen?are you dumb that you already forgot she have an amnesia!!! Kyle said at me yelling...yes I know!!..but why did she ran.....Yuki said she can only remember the half of her memory right....wait....what part?....they said mid school I think....what!!!?...Yuki said in slow motion M-I-D-S-C-H-O-O-L......this is bad!!I shouted then say good bye....oi!!! Where are you going !!!!......

Mei's POV
I ran as possible as I can to the very top of the school.. Suddenly as I enter the rooftop..I saw a girl with orange hair....chizuki?....uhm who are you?...wait I saw you before we bump at each other...you don't remember?..m-mei san!?! I nod...then a boy suddenly pull me ....Yuri?!

Chizuka's POV

My eyes widen when I saw Yuri...he is the guy I confesses to but he ran away ....I don't eve. know why.....but the feeling are still inside me.....wanting to be free out of my heart .....

-Chapter's end