Part Seventeen

{I watched as mad with rage, it charged the ram and hit it so hard that it broke off its two horns. The ram didn’t stand a chance against it. The billy goat knocked the ram to the ground and stomped all over it. Nothing could have saved the ram from the goat.}

“Tamed, you are fifteen minutes away. But the robbers are already at the location about to come out of their vehicle” Mark said.
He could not believe he had been so distracted and had lost time. He was going to find a way to sort out these new emotions after he was through with his current mission.
“We just arrived at your place Tamed. I’m will be dropping the goods at your door step” Jason said.
“Tamed I think you can put on your spectacle now” Wild said.
He quickly put on his spectacle, it was on night vision mode.
“How do I switch over to the bird?”
“Don’t do that yet, but once you get to your stopping point, do a triangle connection” Jason answered.
He increased his speed and it was easier because the night vision was making everything clearer.
“It’s time. I’m off” Doc said.
“What’s the mission?” he asked looking for a way to distract him from going back to the past.
“That’s a good sign” Major said.
“Tamed is partially back” Fast said.
“There are tips that the strip club also sell hard drugs and are involved in human trafficking and some who refuse are murdered. My mission is to discover hard evidence. You know it will be omega if the tips are true” Doc said.
Alpha meant they will not be involved. It meant the criminals would be captured, of course there would be a battle and people must die. That would be the work of the Special Force. The Circle were only sent for Omega. They were not trained on how to use handcuff, they were just sent to exterminate and neutralize.
“Sabrina, I’m serious. Agege as he is popularly called is a dangerous man. I don’t like the idea of you going alone, what if you are discovered?” Mark asked.
"Mark you are not asking the right questions. Agege from what I read sleeps with the ladies in his club. You remember what happened last time Doc had a similar mission three years ago" Ghost said.
Ghost was answered with laughter from Sabrina, Fast, Mark, Major and even Wild. He even smiled.
Sabrina had ended an undercover mission in just three days. She had gone with Stud another female Special Force soldier. She was nicknamed Stud because she normally dressed like a boy. They were to be hostesses in a bar in Port Harcourt. According to Doc, she had gone to deliver the day's record but Mr. Right, the bar owner had made sexual advances which she had politely refused, but the man had shot the door and had tried to rape her. What was worse was the man had two friends with him who wanted to have their turn after Mr Right was through. Sabrina had beaten them to stupor. Then after tying their mouths to prevent people from hearing their screams, she had castrated two of them and treated their wound.  She had said death was too simple a punishment. Sabrina had videoed Mr. Right confessing to his crimes and where evidences could be found on the promise that she would not castrate him. Castrating the men could be overlooked but she could not kill someone who had surrendered except it was Omega. The only way she would be vindicated was if it was self-defense. She had given Mr. Right a lifeline of escaping if he could kill her. Crazy Sabrina had stabbed Right's neck killing him in seconds. To prove it was self-defense, she took the memory card containing the record of the video surveillance in Mr. Right's room. And with enough editing, the case was closed but many in the Special Force saw the real video. Somehow the media were able to pick out something.
'Female soldier kills one, castrate two men who tried to rape her'
The good thing was the absence of name, it was written as an unidentified female soldier.
“I was in the python Special Force team then. Stud had said Sabrina took all the fun. They were out before Mr. Right's security knew what happened” Mark said.
“Sabrina please this case is delicate, we could not get all the details we wanted concerning Mr. Right. Please don't go gaga” Wild said.
“You still have to answer Mark's question” Major said.
“Let's hope Agege will keep to the deal. I told him I don't sleep with my boss. But if he tries breaking the deal, and I'm discovered, I won’t have to work long. I will just take him to the dance hall” Doc replied.
“Wild why do I feel you are planning something? You could have allowed any team from the Special Force do this” he said.
“It was not my choice, three other females applied alongside Sabrina but Agege chose Sabrina” Wild said.
“My business for the day is ending once Tamed is through with this semi mission. I will be visiting that club tonight.”
“Mark stay out of my business” Doc warned.
“I just want to have fun and also have a talk with those who would look at you wrongly. That’s is my new business. Fast how fast can you fly to Lagos? I will buy you a drink.”
“I’m all in. I will pick you up” Fast answered.
The Circle were not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage and there was no way Fast would accept Mark's invitation because of a drink. If he were to guess, Mark would be showing Fast tips on underwater combat.
“Make sure you guys do not complicate her mission” Wild said.
“Roger that” Fast and Mark responded.
“Seriously? Wild you are going to allow them torment my life?” Doc protested.
“I can’t stop them from having fun” Wild said.
“Sabrina please make sure you look very hot” Mark said. He was not afraid of Major.
“Definitely Mark, you can only see but you can't touch” Sabrina replied Mark.
“Another permission granted. Mark you are almost there” Ghost said.
“Keep deceiving Mark” Sabrina said.
“I think I’m here” he said stopping his pickup.
“Yes, they are already in the house. It’s ten yards from you” Mark said
“I got it” he said.
He quickly connected the three devices together. Then he pressed the middle button on the left side of his spectacle. He could now see what was going on. The bird was showing him images through the window.
“Tamed push the first button on the left of your spectacle. The left eye would show what the bird is seeing and the right eye will show your environment” Jason said.
He did as instructed and it worked.
“Where is the fucking six million naira, bring it out” one of the men shouted.
His gun was pointed at an elderly man. A woman was lying face down on the floor, her hands covering her ears. He got furious when he saw a lady and another smaller boy being kicked by two of the robbers. There was an old woman sitting on an old and torn cushion chair close to the wall but the robbers had ignored her. The last one with a knife was throwing everything he could touch on the ground. There was nothing much to throw. Apart from an old TV, one white and three blue plastic chairs and a small rectangular wooden table with a hole in the middle, the parlor was just big but empty. He had already pushed down the TV from where it was placed on a shelf. The fall had broken the glass and its debris were scattered on the concrete floor. The four plastic chairs were also broken. The table was pushed towards the wall opposite the old woman. There was no power supply. The robbers had come with bright torches. He moved quietly to the door.
“Please I've told you, there is no money” the man said.
One of the robbers hit his shoulders with his AK47. He cocked the gun and pointed it at the little boy.
“Please no, not my grandson” the man pleaded.
“Then the money you fool. Stop wasting my fucking time” the one with a big cutlass shouted.
He kicked the man and placed the cutlass on top of the woman’s back. That would be the man’s wife.
Normally, he was supposed to first target the ones with gun, followed by the ones without gun. But they were very unfortunate. There was no way he was going to make their death easy, he would not be satisfied with that. He had one option in his mind.
“Tamed, don’t. Just shoot the targets and leave” Wild said.
Of course Wild knew what he wanted to do.
He brought out his customized Ruger pistol and a laser knife. He put both back in his pocket. He brought out another weapon, two of it. The weapon was developed by George and Jason. It was Wild’s blueprint they had followed. It was a gun but not for bullets. It was called electroshock weapon or a stun gun. But theirs was a bit different. When fired, it would shoot out a long electrified tasers of about 25,000 thousand volts. The normal stun gun could release 50,000 volt, immobilizing the target. But what was the fun in targets not knowing how they would be killed. All he needed was 25,000 volts, it was enough to give him the time he needed to disarm them but still keep them very conscious. They would be able to defend themselves. He needed a fight and he was going to get one. And he had two with him.
They had broken the door and that must have delayed them. They had not bothered to close it. That was the dangers of getting high, it made them fearless but stupid.
“The money is under my bed” the man said.
“Go get it” the one pointing his gun at the man said to the one destroying their properties.
That made him pause. He stood by the side of the door. He wanted the four of them in one place because he was going to fire in quick succession. The destroyer came back seconds later with a box. He opened it.
“Wow, this is good, see money, see food” he said.
“Shebi you say money nor dey” their leader said in Nigerian pidgin pushing his gun on the man’s head.
“Please take the money and leave” the man pleaded.
“Shut up” one of them said kicking the man’s legs.
“We go leave any time we want, we are the ones in charge here fucker” the second one with gun said lightening a cigarrete.
“We get sweet sissy here” the supposed leader said moving over to the lady on the floor.
“No not my daughter” the man pleaded.
“Snake, make we party na, you dey feel me?” the leader said raising the lady up.
‘What a stupid nickname’ he thought.
He had seen and heard enough. 
“Tamed, just shoot and leave” Major said.
He removed the sound transmitter from his ears but left the Mic which also had a camera to it. He won't be able to hear them but they would be able to hear and see what he was doing. Once his stun guns hit his targets, he had twelve seconds. He covered his hood, switched his spectacle to full vision, cocked his Circle stun guns and fired both guns twice simultaneously with both hands as he entered the house. He did not give them any time to understand what was happening to them as he quickly disarmed them. He was just removing the last bullet from the second rifle when the effect of the electric shock subsided. He threw the rifle away. He had left the ones with knife and cutlass to hold their weapons.
“Who are you?” their leader asked, bringing out a knife from his pocket and positioning himself for a fight. The other one followed suit. The fear had not arrived, they were supposed to be scared a bit because someone just froze and disarmed them. Their drug was still working. That was good for him because it was too early for them to fear him.
“Wrong question. You don’t need to know who I am, you only have to know what I came to do” he said.
“And what is that?” the one with the cutlass asked.
They started surrounding him, putting him in their circle. What an irony. He was the Circle. The one with cigarette threw it down and stomped it with his feet. The family started shifting away, saving him the stress of protecting them while fighting.
“I came to kill you” he said.
The four robbers burst into laughter. The drug was still working.
“Who you think you be? We be four. E be like say you nor check well boy. Na six feet you won enter fucker. Consider yourself deleted” the one with the knife said laughing.
They always depended on their numbers. He had never encountered any situation were his targets did not trust in their numbers.
“Who wants to die first?” he asked.
The one with the knife rushed at him, he waited for him to raise his hands up, he sized his hand and bent it with his two hands and before his screams could disturb the peaceful night, he sliced his throat with his laser knife. The force and power of the knife choked his scream midway. It took just few seconds. He pushed him out of his way and as expected the other three came at him at once.