BackStory :)

⚠️ Warning talk of Rape ⚠️

Y/N has just turned 18, you live in Florida with your drug addicted, alcoholic, abusive mother, alone, your brothers moved out about 3 years ago to L.A. so that they could ahead with their dreams of being professional dancers. They left with without warning with only one sentence on a single yellow post-it note on the side of the kitchen counter to explain the sudden disappearance from your life, the note read "we had to go". They always try to get in contact with you, but you would never answer or even look at the messages, you couldn't even bare to look at their names because they left you in a house with an alcoholic lunatic, that takes all her angry out on her only daughter.
Your father passed away on your second birthday so you never knew him. On his way back from Party City with last minuet decorations for your birthday, a truck driver was drunk, on his phone and not paying attention to the narrow roads, he didn't stop driving. It was only when your fathers car was up in flames and he was unconscious that the driver realised what he had done to the man behind the wheel of the beloved family car.
As you got older, you were always told how good of a man he was, how good of a father he was, how good of a husband was, how caring he was, how he was there for every high and every low that happened in your family, how he was the greatest man anyone had ever known. But you never got to make any memories to reflect on ...
Since your brothers left your mother had never been sober, she was always drunk, high, or on some other type of drug. She had had vodka for breakfast lunch and dinner everyday for the past 3 years. Whenever you got up late, backchatted, talked at the wrong time, laughed or cried to loud, she would hurt you, she wanted to make you feel the "same" pain she felt when your brothers left her. She was too drunk to realise that they left you aswell, they hurt you too by leaving. Your mother had had too many boyfriends to count, each one of the hurting you in different ways.
You had turned 16 a couple of months ago, One of the first of your mothers boyfriends would always look at you biting his lip, they make sexual symbols with his hands, put his hand of your thigh when you sat near him. he took it ten steps further one day. He came into your room once your mother was passed out drunk on the sofa, pinned you again the wall and started to kiss you he said " i have been waiting so long to do this, to feel you". You tried so so hard to get him off you, no matter how much you squirmed he wouldn't stop. He raped you that night, and many more nights after that one. He took your innocence. He took your dignity. He took you virginity.

A/N
hope you liked the chapter, just a little bit of back story for you, they next chapter will be the first of the real story, enjoy :)