Part 17 :)

I looked around at everyone ending on Nick, looking him up and down mockingly, finally turning around and grabbing Larray's hand and beginning to walk upstairs.

Larray: you heard the girl, lets get ready Girlies

All the girls followed us upstairs, we stopped once we all arrived at the landing.

Y/N: Everyone get your clothes from your rooms and meet up in Kouvr's room?

Kouvr: sure, its ok with me

Y/N: okay, lets go

I left everyone and headed to my room, for the first time since the morning after Nick and i hooked up, i went straight to my suit case and grabbed some clothes to wear to make ever guys jaw drop. I got the clothes, shoes and makeup ready to take to Kouvr's room. As i began to leave the room, i was stopped by the door opening, i knew who it was already without the door opening fully. Once the door had opened, there he stood, Nick Austin, in front of me, again, for the second time today. After today's events i didn't want to make a scene again, so i simply looked up at him, looked down and left, pushing past him on the way out. I began walking trying to stop thinking about both run ins with Nick and everything about him. When i got to her room, i knocked and heard the words "come in" be spoken from someone inside, i opened the door and walked in with everything i needed for the night in my hands. I set everything down on the bed and went over to all the girls and Larray who were all getting ready.

Y/N: hey Kouvr, can i have a quick shower?

Kouvr: of course, go ahead, as long as you do my makeup

Y/N: thank you so much, and i'll make you look bomb

We smiled at each other, she handed me a towel and i walked into the bathroom, taking my underwear with me, locking the door behind me, i got undressed hopped into the shower and turned the water on. The water hitting my skin, i began to wash my hair, then i washed my face while the conditioner did its thing, i rinsed the face wash off and the conditioner out of my hair. I turned off the shower got out and wrapped myself in a towel patting my self dry, i put on my underwear then wrapped my hair in the towel. I unlocked my bathroom door and walked out in my underwear,  i didn't care what the girls thought because i knew that they didn't care, its just like wearing a bikini. All the girls and Larray looked at me worried, i started putting on my clothes and decided to speak up about the odd looks that i was receiving from everyone.

Y/N: okay, what is going on, you all look as if you have seen a ghost

Avani: you might want to take a look at this

I walked over to her while putting my top on confused about what she wanted me to look at. She unlocked her phone and it opened on a video of TikTok room's instagram page.

INSTAGRAM

@ tiktokroom