The Sacrifice.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL. MAY YOUR YEAR BE FILLED WITH DREAMS, LOVE AND WONDROUS EXPERIENCES! 2014 HAS BEEN ONE HECK OF YEAR, I HOPE 2015 COMES OUT BETTER FOR ALL. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS AROUND 80K READS! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. COMMENT AND FAN.

HAPPY 2015 YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!

ALL THE LOVE - AARUSHI.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tori's P.O.V :-

The door bell rang and I looked at Elena to already see she was staring at me.

"Go or I'll delete Supernatural, Teen Wolf, House, Himym (How I Met Your Mother) and Taahm (Two And A Half Men)

"You wouldn't dare!"I narrowed my eyes at her and stood up.

"Oh I can." She said smirking. See EVIL!

I huffed and went to open the door.

"You're a mean twin El-Stefan?" I shut up when I opened the door and saw Stefan.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Stefan asked and my gaze fall behind him to se he was accompanied by none other than Damon.

I quickly averted my gaze from him as we made a eye contact.

"Sure." I said backing away for then to enter.

So, Defan as I call them gave a visit to the grandma-Katherine and they talked about destroying the moonstone so there won't be any sacrifice.

"You don't believe her, do you? " Elena questioned, frowning.

Damon scoffed, "Of course not, we just want the moonstone."

"According to Rose's friend Slater the moonstone could destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan explained.

"No spell, no doppelgangers sacrifice. Ergo you both live."

"So how do we destroy the curse?" I questioned, crossing my arms across my chest. My action catching Damon's eyes.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan replied.

"How do you know this is going to work?" Elena asked frustrated.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon pointed out, smirking.

I sighed, "Great, you guys already told Bonnie."

"She has agreed to do anything to help us." Stefan stated.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone, she's not going to give it to you." Elena told us.

"Well what Stefan means to say, is that we'll pry it from her cold, dead, hands." Damon explained.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan spoke.

"Wow...You guys have already planned it all out." Elena rolled my eyes.

"Except for one thing, we don't want you to do it." I said.

"What are you talking about? We don't have a choice." Stefan said.

"What about Klaus?" Elena asked.

Stefan nodded, "We'll find him. Right after we get the moonstone."

"Is that before or after he kills everyone we love?" Elena asked, making me nod.

"If we can de-spells the moonstone, we can save your lives. "