Candles

*Picture On The Side Is Of Tori And The Outfit She Is Wearing* -->>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori's P.O.V :

"So Stefan got involved because Elena asked him to?" Caroline's mom, Liz Forbes AKA Our town sheriff asked me, She was conducting interviews over the disappearance of Vicki. We had all planned out our story before hand and now it was my turn.

"Yes, Me and Elena were both worried as we look out for Jeremy so we thought if Stefan could get through to her then it would make things easier on Jer" I Replied in a calm tone.

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" She asked curiously

"No" I replied

"So you believe Vicki really has left town?" She asked believing me

"Yes" I answered

I was relieved when she finally let me go, I hated lying But I knew I had no other choice. I walked out to find Elena and Stefan waiting for me.

"Are you ok?" Elena asked me.

"I'm fine" I told her.

"Did you stick to the story?" I nodded in response, She then turned to Stefan,

"I can't do this Stefan, every time I look at Matt or Jeremy I think is that Vicki is never going to come back and they'll never know why" Elena whispered

"I'm just going to go over....There" I told them, I felt bad for Stefan, I could see how much he cared for Elena and how much he wanted to prove to her that he was not a monster. I decided to walk home, Clear my head a bit.

When I reached home, I quickly went to my bedroom and pulled out my Dairy and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I found out the biggest secret of The Salvatore Brothers, I didn't believe till yesterday that Vampires really exist, I only heard it in Movies Or Novels but now I believe it, It's true and in fact i think i even have developed a crush on one and that is none other than Damon Salvatore . After the Vicki incident I forced Elena to tell me everything. Which she did And now I know everything including : Burning in the sun, Stake/Wood to the heart, Vervain, Compelling And the last but not least True Story Of Katherine Pierce. I could feel there was worse times coming in future then just the death of Vicki. I just hope everything goes fine.

Love

-Tori Gilbert

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day :

"How is she?" Bonnie asked me as she saw me waiting outside Elena's room.

"Not good, She hasn't come out since her and Stefan broke up" I told her. "It's time to bring out the big guns and get her out of it" I told her

"You ready?" She asked

I nodded and knocked on the door, When I heard no answer, I opened the door. Elena was hiding under her covers. Me and Bonnie charged over and pulled the covers back, "No! No!" She moaned and we took them from her.

"How come you haven't called me back?" Bonnie asked her.

"I'm sorry" Elena answered simply.

"Are you going to stay in there forever?" I asked Elena, Giving her my disapproval look.