Miss Mystic Falls

The Pic On The Side Is Of Tori Gilbert And The Outfit She's Wearing -->>

Song On The Side Is Of Avril And Chad - Let Me Go -->>

Sorry for the late update guys
Enjoy! Don't forget to Vote And Comment!
----------------------------

Tori's P.O.V :

We were in History class and I was off in a daydream, I think you can guess who starred in it, but I was brought out by a late comer. It was Bonnie. I hadn't seen her since Bonnie's grandmother's funeral. Me and Elena smiled at her, she smiled back, but when her gaze reached Stefan, her frown changed instantly. It was very….Odd. Me and Elena exchanged looks and then her and Stefan.

After class, we took off after her. "Bonnie!" Elena called out, she turned around, but she kept walking.We caught up with her, "I tried to grab you after class, but you were already gone, how are you? How's your family?" Elena asked quietly.

"We're dealing, it's been hard" Bonnie replied.

"Everyone really missed you" I spoke.

"Yeah I had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral and after you told me the tomb spell failed…I just didn't really want to come back" Bonnie said.

"We know It's been really har-" Elena started but Caroline cut her off.

"Bonnie!" Caroline rushed over and flung her arms around Bonnie. "I know we talked everyday but I missed you!" She spoke so fast to Bonnie, it was hard to understand her, she went on about the founder's court and I remembered that Elena had signed up for Miss Mystic Falls….Back when our mother was alive, I remember them being so excited by it. I never went for it….It wasn't really me.

The Next Day :-

I helped Elena prepare her speech for the council; I was now waiting for her outside the school where they were doing dance rehearsals. "Ah second Gilbert I have run into today"

I looked up to see Damon coming towards me, "I'm not a Gilbert, remember?" I questioned jokingly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Waiting for Elena" I replied, "We are going shopping for her dress"

"I'm surprised you didn't sign up for Miss Mystic Falls" He leaned close to me, "You'd definitely have my vote" He smirked.

"The people don't vote Damon, The council does" I told him.

"Right, right" A side smile spread on his face. "So, we have some time to waste-" He laughed at my reaction.

I shook my head and tried to hide the blush. I looked to my right to see Bonnie staring at us, Damon followed my gaze. "Bonnie" I smiled. She didn't smile back. "Can we talk for a second?" I asked her.

"I've got way to much-"She started but i cut her off.

"Just for a second?" Her eyes flickered to Damon, but nodded. I stepped away from him and followed her away, although that wouldn't probably do much good, I bet he was listening in. "Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"It's not worth talking about" She replied.

"Not worth talking about? That cold stare back there said differently" I said suspiciously.

"Alright" She looked away and then back at me, "I can't just pretend everything is ok" She stated, "Everything my grams did was to protect us from those vampires in the tomb and now they're out, that means my grams died for nothing"