Isobel

Early Update Again! Wohoo

The Picture On The Side Is Of Isobel (Elena & Tori's Birth Mother) -->>

Don't Foreget To Vote, Comment And Fan!

--------------------------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V :-

“Hello Alaric.” 

Alaric stopped dead in his tracks his blood going cold.

He turned his head to look at her.

She had dark brown hair, That was pulled back into a ponytail. Her pink lips were at a firm line as she stared at Alaric. Her eyes were a light blue, Filled with amusement.

And then Alaric spoke those words back to her..

“Isobel.”

Isobel giggled, “It's good to see you.” She said staring at her husband, “You look good. I hear that your a high school history teacher? How is that?”

“Where have you been? Isobel?” Alaric asked softly.

“I don't have any reasons that are going to comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are going to satisfy you. I wanted this.” Isobel said truthfuly.

“It's that simple?” Alaric asked skeptically.

Isobel nodded, “Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me and move on.”

“You were my wife and I loved you.” Alaric said slowly, “How could I not search for you?”

“Because I wasn't lost Rick.” Isobel said with a small smile, “I understand that you know my daughters Elena and Tori.” Isobel said changing the subject as she wrote something down, “And I hear that they've or Elena's been looking for me. So-” Isobel pushed the paper in front of Alaric.

“I want you to arrange a meeting for us.” Isobel continued.

Alaric took the paper in his hands and stared at it, “You want me.. To give her a message?” Alaric asked in dibelief

Isobel giggled out a 'yeah'.

“Screw you.” Alaric responded, His voice cold. You could feel the anger rolling off of him as he stared at his not-so-dead-wife, “You selfish bitch.” And with that Alaric got up from his seat and walked out of the grill.

Alaric was now walking to his car. He shook his head as he tried to clear his thoughts. He couldn't believe that that had actually happened. Unlocking the car, He let out a sigh.

And then he turned around to see Isobel standing there, Tilting her head to the side slightly. Alaric jumped at the sight.

“What do you want from me?” Alaric asked desperately, He couldn't take all of the emotions rushing through him much longer.

Isobel stared at him, “I told you.”

“I'm not going to do anything for you-” Alaric replied

And in a flash Isobel was infront of him gripping his throat and pushing him back against his car. She let out a hiss as she bared her fangs.

Alaric gasped for breath.

“You better tell my daughters that I want to meet them Or I am going to start killing the citizens of this town, One by one  And I'm going to start with your history students. Got it?” Isobel threatened as Alaric thrashed against her grip.