Adopted?

Sorry for the wait!

*Picture on the side is of Tori and the outfit she is wearing*  -->>

-------------------------------

Tori's P.O.V :

“Wow. I didn't know, You could sing" Damon said as he came towards me.

“Yes, I used to sing but after my parent's death, I just couldn't" I told him, He frowned

“Damon. Please promise me, You will not tell this to anyone" I whispered.

“Okay, I promise" Damon said

“Thankyou" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

I felt my phone vibrate. I opened my phone to hear

“Tori" it was Jenna’s voice, Dammit. I have to hide the fact that I have had a few too many.

“Jenna! Hold on it’s loud in here” I said grabbing my jacket off the chair and pulling it on while walking outside.

“Tori where are you? Are you okay?” Jenna asked

“Yeah, I’m good everything’s fine”

“It’s not fine-” She started

“Hold on I can’t hear you"

“I got a call from-” Jenna began but as I opened the door and stepped outside I tripped.

“God dammit" I reached up and grabbed whatever I could to help me lift myself up

"Ah" I smiled when I was standing right, "Where's my phone?" I put my hand over my eyes to help me see clearer, It didn't.

I dropped it when I fell, "Err Jenna? Can you hear m-"

My sentence was cut short when a hand covered my mouth from behind, "Holy shit!" I mumbled against his hand, I didn't actually know what was going on, I couldn't see who had me, I just felt him drag my body away from the bar, I didn't even have the energy to fight him.

I felt who ever it was throw me onto the ground, "Oh dude, C'mon, can you be any more gentle" My head was telling me to shut the hell up, To beg him to let me go but my mouth was saying otherwise.

I finally looked up to see my attacker. "I think I should warn you, There is a vampire in that bar who will be looking for me!" I warned

"I know"

"Pardon?" I asked shocked

"I know" he repeated

"Oh….Right, Awkward"

"I won't hurt you" The man told me.

"A little late for that" I told him and shook my head to get rid of the dizziness. He picked me up gently this time and led me to stand by a wall.

"Wait here" he told me sternly.

"You're the boss" I saluted him and rested my head back, I was so tired. I don't know how long I was standing there for until I heard footsteps.

I turned my head to see Damon; He titled his head when he saw me. "Tori what are you doing?"

Everything instinct of my body now told me that he was about to be in danger, "Damon no!" I cried out to him, "GO!" As soon as those words screamed out of my mouth I heard Damon yell out in pain, the man before me earlier then appeared with a bat and had hit Damon down.

He just kept hitting Damon, over and over and I couldn't bare to watch.

"What the hell!" Damon yelled out.