Chapter 2

Tsuna entered his class, his heart beating fast from the running to his school. He was able to enter the school without you biting him to death.

The class laughed at tsuna while Hayato snarled at them for laughing at jyuudaime! And Takeshi trying to calm down but if anyone sees more clearly at Takeshi face, they could tell how his eyes had sharpened and were about to kill the class for laughing at their sky.

"Dame-Tsuna! You should know better than to arrive late but you are dame so we can't do anything about that now.

Can we?" Said nezu mocking tsuna who quickly flushed at hearing that and went to sit to the seat next to Kyoko chan who was looking angry at hearing that.

Hayato was about to throw an explosion at nezu to which tsuna gave a stern eye to and Hayato quickly stopped.

The school went on, the day filled with class laughing at him and if he's honest he is tired. He was closed to tears at hearing such taunting from his class who were shamelessly laughing at him.

Hayato and Takeshi were burning from rage and were just seconds away from killing the whole class who had dared to even laugh at tsuna.

Tsuna didn't talk much on the way home and his guardians left. He entered the house and rushed to his room without greeting them. Lambo, i-pin and fuuta were very worried and concerned for their brother same as Bianchi and mama.

Reborn without saying anything went upstairs not before ordering them to not come for some time.

Reborn found the door of the tsuna room locked and sighed.

"Tsuna, open the door" No reply came.

"If you are not going to open the door then I will break the door "

No reply came but he heard some shuffling and waited for the door to open. The door opened to reveal a red-eyed tsuna who was trying to stop his tears from falling.
Reborn opened his arms and tsuna quickly throw himself at him crying. He easily picked him up and sat on the bed with tsuna sitting on his lap, his face buried in the reborn neck.

The day was so exhausting. After reborn came, his life changed. He was always focused on the chaos around him then the insults are thrown at him from his class. But right now, nothing was going on to distract him from the insults and the bullies.

Tsuna felt calm in the familiar arms of  his tutor who was more like a father figure and his eyes were dropping by physically and mentally exhausted
.
"Now now, don't sleep. I want to know why you cried like that and then I will let you sleep" said reborn, picking tsuna chin and making him look at his black eyes.

"I-its no-nothing" tsuna said, rubbing his hand on his face and wanting to hide his face once again in the reborn chest.

Tsuna let out a Yelp when reborn swat his ass 6 times.

"I don't like lies tsuna and if you don't answer this time, then you are going to be a very sorry boy," Reborn said sternly giving him a warning.

" the class. They were laughing at me the whole day. I tried to tell them to stop it but they call me stupid and laughed even more especially Issey. I know it's stupid to cry at such stupid things but I felt sad at hearing that" Tsuna after explaining what happened quickly hid in the reborn chest and this time reborn let him.

"Tsuna hear me. It's not stupid to cry at such things because you are a sky. Your nature is to be loved and protected and that's why you need guardians to protect you and love you and in return, you gave them home. It's your nature and that's why you feel hurt. So you would naturally be sad. Do you understand?" Reborn explained in his gentle voice and tsuna nodded his head from his reborn chest.

"Now then you want to sleep?" Again tsuna nodded and reborn carefully laid down tsuna who quickly went to sleep, his arms around reborn and his flames purring.

After reborn are sure that tsuna is asleep, he went down and told the children to join their brother in sleeping. They quickly nodded their head and rushed upstairs to sleep with their big brother. Their hearts broke at seeing their brother face so red probably from all the crying. They quickly snuggled and went to sleep promising to cause pain to those who had made their kid big brother hurt and cry.

Downstairs, reborn quickly dialled nono no. And waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, reborn. May I ask why you called?"
Nono asked doing his paperwork.

"Your grandson is getting bullied, he had a big bruise when he was pushed downstairs in school and today he broke down after a whole day of his class laughing at him,"  Reborn said and heard a glass clashing the ground probably because of his anger at someone touching his grandson!

"Bring them Italy reborn. The vongola will teach them how they shouldn't have ever touch the decimo and my grandson" Nono was furious. How dare the imbecile touch his grandson. His kind-hearted grandson.

"Then prepare the arrangements, Nono"
Reborn cut off. Then he called millefiore, cavallon, Simon, varia, arcobaleno and then the vongola gen 10th guardians.
He walked out of the house for the arrangements with the guardians. He had already called dino over who would by tonight reach Japan.

Please vote guys! And comment