Chapter 5

"Now we are starting with learning Italian. I have brought some book of italian for beginners" Dino said passing the books to the students. " Now before that, I want to know if any of you know italian?"

A girl raised her hand with a smug look. She had learned italian and was ver proud of it. She was smart after all! Not like Dame-tsuna! He's pathetic and can't even stand properly before tripping.

"Alright than. What's your name?" Dino asked

"My name is okumura Hina" she said confidently.

"Then please introduce yourself in Italian" dino said gesturing her to go ahead.

"I am Hina okumura. Nice to meet you" Hina said in Italian.

"Good Ms. Okumura. Please sit down" Dino said.

Hina sat with a smug face and looked at tsuna who would obviously be ashamed of his intelligence and be in awe to be present in someone front of him far mpre intelligence and superior than him.

But when she looked at tsuna, she felt she would explode in anger. How dare he! Tsuna who was already a dame had miss her introduction in Italian and was now chatting with her her crushes Yamamoto and gokudera.

If they were alone,she would have kicked tsuna for even talking with her crushes.

"Tsuna-kun" an angelic voice said and it was none other the class idol sasagawa kyoko.

Why? Just why all the idols are started talking to tsuna? First,it was gokudera, then takeshi, then ryohei, then kyoko and then the nami-chuu demon hibari kyoya.

She hates the boy! He was nothing more than a dame. Then why does he get such such good treatment from the school idols? She is more beautiful, intelligent and probably the best student in the school. She decided then and there. She is going to make Dame-tsuna life hell while she was thinking this, the guardians and dino had turned to her when they felt her glaring at tsuna.

Tsuna was looking around, his intuition buzzing in his head for some danger. When he doesn't found anything, he returned to his talk with kyoko who was saying about new cake coming in a the nammimori best cake shop.

The class went by without anymore interruption. Tsuna packed his bag. He was going alone today because hayato has some work in music class and takeshi has a meeting for baseball practice. Kyoko had already left as 5here was some new show she wanted to watch for a long time.

He was just about to get put of the class when he felt his intuition buzzing fast and he moved his head where a pinch was clearly coming from behind his back.

He quickly turned to find Osamu, hina, hiroshi, Iseey and some other 2 kids glaring at him. He had never bothered to learn other 2 kids name because they never bully him much so he hadn't bothered to learn their names while the 4 constantly bully him for some unknown reasons he had never been able to understand.

"A-Ano.. do you guys need anything?"Tsuna asked staring at them. His intuition going crazy. What the hell do they want from him?

"DAME-TSUNA"  Iseey said in such hatred that made tsuna involuntarily flinch." Are you shitting me? We exactly know what are you trying to do. You are hanging around 'OUR' Idols and you think we will do nothing about it" issey smirked at seeing tsuna face. He was shocked.

"What are you talki-" Tsuna was cut off by osamu who had pushed his shoulder causing his body to collide with the class wall.

Tsuna bit his lips to muffle his cry in surprise. His back hurts.

"You are nothing but but just dame! Then why does takeshi-kun and gokudera-kun looks at you with such fondness while they don't even glance at me" Hina screamed at him with rage.

Before tsuna could say anything, iseey slapped him on his face taking him in surprise and he fall down which resulted in sprained ankle.

"What the hell is going on in here?" A very familiar voice of his self-proclaimed brother came.

"Dino-sensei" said hitoshi. His eyes eyes wide in horror. They flinched whena pireceing glare aas pin on them. They felt terror. Dino-sensei was obviously angry. Hina was quick to explain herself.

"Sensei we were just teaching dame-tsuna".

The other teachers had never said if someone bullied dame-tsuna so they thought it was the same case here. My,My what a huge mistake.

"How dare you" dino said in a low voice
"HOW DARE YOU! If i ever see you again with tsuna again then i will KILL you. Now scram!" Dino ordered. It was moments like these when tsuna remembered that his nii-san is a mafia boss who has more than 4000 families under and being the allies of the vongola for a reason. Dino cavallon was dangerous when his family is hurt and they dared to hurt his tsuna. His little ototo who was the kindest person in the world.

The bullies were quick to get out of the room. Even they know when they had to run.

Dino turned to look at tsuna and he immediately wanted to turn back. Tsuna eyes were red just like last night, he was barely holding in his tears. His one hand touching touching his swollen cheek with his hand and the other holding his sprained ankle.

Dino knelt down in front of tsuna. "Dino-nii" tsuna whimpered. "Its hurts"

"I know little ototo. I am going to pick you up. Alright?" Dino said gently. He waited until tsuna nodded his head.

He put his hands under his armpit and lift him with ease. He's a mafia boss. He can pick his ototo for a whole day without any pain.

Tsuna wrapped his hands around dino neck and his legs around his waist. If he wasn't in so much pain, he would have felt embarrassed to being carried like a child.

Dino put his hand on back but removed it quickly when tsuna flinched in pain. He so much wanted to kill those idiots. He dialled romario and ordered to bring a car in the school emtrance gate.

Dino walked outside from the empty school only stopping when hibari entered the gate and his eyes widened at seeing tsuna condition.

He was coming from the meeting held by reborn. He raised his eyebrow in question to which dino shook his head and signed to tell hom late. Hibari reluctantly nodded his head.

Romario opened the gate of the car and dino gracefully slided in with tsuna on his lap. He felt tsuna relaxed, the tremblings finally coming to stop.

Tsuna closed his eyes and dozed off knowing he's safe with his dino-nii