014

"𝚘𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

"𝚘𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎....."

            ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
            YOU ARE NOW READING
          PART FOURTEEN OF
            "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
           ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

"hey kai, i'm going to go talk to him. i hope that's okay with you? i don't have to go if you don't want me to."

oh god. i can't stop him from getting a guy just because i'm too much of a pussy to face mattia. even though i really want him to stay, i have to be a good bestfriend.

"sure, you can go. you better be clean." kairi tells him, putting on a fake smile.

"i am, fuck you." he remarks, walking away.

      ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
        third person, alvaro
      ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

ALVARO goes over to the costa rican, who was sitting down on a couch alone, phone in his hand. alvaro got a drink from the table near him then tapped him a little bit on the shoulder, alejandro getting startled and dropping his phone, his attention now on the peruvian.

"oh, sorry about that" alvaro giggles, as he bends over to pick up the boy's phone, his ass right in front of alejandro's face.

alejandro looks away, trying to be respectful to the boy. alvaro is quite drunk, so he does not notice what he did.

"i'm alvaro by the way, sorry again for dropping your phone."

"no,no it's fine. and i'm alejandro. wait, do you go to passaic valley? i swear i've seen you in school before." alejandro questions, looking at the boy and taking in all his feautures.

"yeah, i do actually. i've seen you around once and since then i've been wanting you to blow my back out." alvaro mumbles, giggling.

"ooh, say less."

"just kidding, just kidding. can we go...like somewhere else? the music is too loud." the short boy says, pulling alejandro up and dragging him to a random room.

"i- ok." alejandro replies, as alvaro opens the door.

as he opens the door, they meet eyes with a couple on the bed, making out, their shirts off. the two immediately shut the door and lean against it, laughing.

"oops." alvaro snickered, his head on alejandro's shoulder. alejandro smiles, before running his fingers through the small boy's hair.

"come on, let's keep looking. there should be another room." alejandro assures, him now pulling the alvaro. they walk through the long hallway beforw they find another room, first stopping to hear if anyone was in the room.

"let's goooo" alvaro mumbles, tugging on alejandro's arm.

"wait, i'm trying to double check. what if two people are full on fucking in here. i don't hear anything, let's go in." the costa rican noted, opening the door.

"ugh finally, i need to sit down. it's not easy walking around with an ass this big." alvaro scoffs, flipping imaginary hair out his face as he plops on the bed.

"oh...didn't know it did that." alejandro smirks, sitting down next to the boy and facing him.

"it does a lot more." the peruvian mumbles, moving closer to alejandro, their faces at a very close proximity.

"like what?" alejandro questions, smirking as he eyed alvaro's lips.

"this." the boy replies, as he presses his lips on to alejandro's softly.

he pulls away, but is brought back into another kiss almost immediately by alejandro as he pulled the short boy onto his lap.

this kiss is more rough, with alejandro sucking and biting on alvaro's lips, making his already plump lips red and swollen.

he grips alvaro's ass, making him moan into the kiss, giving alejandro an opportunity to stick his tongue inside the peruvian's mouth.

alvaro did not bother to fight for dominance, as he knew alejandro would win. as alvaro begins to grow more and more needier, he starts to slowly grind on the older boy's crotch, earing a low groan from alejandro.

"fuck alvaro..."

as alejandro feels himself getting hard, he flips the two over on the bed and connects his lips with alvaro's neck, sucking on it harshly.

he leaves a litter of dark purple marks on the boy's neck before he pulls away, alvaro groaning at the loss of contact.

"do you want to get out of here?"

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

not me ending this shitty ass chapter like some action movie😹

sorry for not updating on time, my anxiety mixed with me remembering how i got bullied before school closed really made me break down lol😻

i decided to not make them fuck because unlike mattia and kairi they dont go around fucking in random people's rooms 😒

also double update today tehe :)

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷