005

"𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕

"𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠
𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕."

          ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
                 YOU ARE NOW READING
                       PART FIVE OF
                "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
         ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚....

"SHIT, what am i going to do? i really do want to go but after what happened, i have to avoid mattia, it's just the best thing to do now unless i want to die of embarrassment. but if i don't go , mattia would be sad. he literally wrote, "kinda want to be with you rn." that means he needs you kairi, you have to go." kairi thinks, arguing with the thoughts in his head.

kairi sighs, picking up his phone. he has chosen an answer as he texts mattia....

                mattia🤗

hey bubs. i was going
to ask you to come over
at school but you left so
suddenly, is everything okay?
if you could come though that
would be nice, kinda want to
be with you rn.

kai bb🥺
yeah sure... i'll be
over in 30?

"i have to go. avoiding him is stupid, and i know i wouldn't last long with that probably," i mumble to myself, giggling slightly. 

"but what am i going to wear! i can't dress too casually, it will look like i just fucking woke up. lemme text alvaro about it."

                   aloe😹💯
kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
alvaro
i need you.
answer.

"this bitch better answer the fuck," i sigh, waiting for a reply.

after maybe five minutes, i hear a "ding" on my phone, finally.

aloe😹💯
bitch what.
i'm trying to get
fucked.

kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
bruh,
i need your
help like rn.

aloe😹💯
ok spill😁

kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
soimighthaveacrush
onthenewboyandnow
andnowhesaskedme
togotohishouse
cushesaidheneedsme
sowhatdoido😕

aloe😹💯
OH. bruh he
likes you.
also who's he?
is he cute or....

kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
tf how did you come
to that...?
also his name's mattia.
tall, kinda long brown
hair, nice eyes..?

aloe😹💯
oh him😩, he's a
whole hottie. get your
man🥰

kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
he's straight 😘
what should i wear?

aloe😹💯
just wear something
casual. it doesn't
really matter😹

kairi🏳️‍🌈🤜🏽🥩
oh okay. well
bye alvarito😚
go get fucked or
sumn? idk...
𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟺:𝟸𝟶 𝚙𝚖

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬...
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
timeskip to after his bath <3

kairi is currently standing in front of his closet, a towel loosely around his waist as he goes through an assortment of hoodies, since alvaro said casual. kairi has too many, and is currently looking for a colour hoodie to wear. he finally settles on a light purple nike one and some black shorts. he finishes the look with some old skool vans and leaves his room.

"bye mum, bye maiya! , i'm going to study with a friend, i'll be back soon" kairi announces, walking out of the house and into his car.

kairi starts his car, driving to mattia's house. mattia had later replied him, sending his adress. in the middle of the drive, he decides to put his car radio on, the song "flaming hot cheetos" playing.

kairi starts humming to the song, while tapping his finger on the steering wheel.

"i wanna be the one you think about at night, and i wanna be the one that you would put up a fight for..."

as kairi heard those lyrics, he could only think of one person.

mattia.

kairi shook the thought of him out of his head and continued driving.

he wouldn't let mattia just take over his mind  again for the millionth time today.

as kairi neared mattia's house. he felt butterflies in his stomach. he couldn't do it. he should have never come.

"no." kairi murmured, as he was about to turn around going back home, but decided to keep going.

he finally arrived at mattia's house, knocking on the door. he hoped mattia wouldn't answer the door, so he could prepare what he would say.

he was caught off as someone answered the door.

it was him.

"kai, you came." he spoke, faking a smile.

his eyes were red and puffy, his hair which was formerly in a middle part was now ruffled. he looked so sad.  kairi wonders what could possibly have happened that affected him like this.

"are you okay?" kairi questions, the worry evident in his face as he lets out a frown. he cares about mattia so much. seeing him like this broke his heart.

"can we talk about t-this in my room?" he remarks, sniffing back his tears, as he leads kairi into his room.

"okay, sure." kairi exclaims, following him close behind.
          ────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

! NOT EDITED !

*·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡୨୧
so there's the chapter! i just want to say thank you so much for over 100 reads, i didn't even think anyone would read this as i literally have two followers. i literally wrote this book for my own entertainment. i hope more people read this book now tho, ily all🥰
-tamika <3
5 votes for next chapter? 🥺👉🏿👈🏻