008

" 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

" 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞..."

             ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
              YOU ARE NOW READING
          PART EIGHT OF
        "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
           ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

TRIGGER WARNING: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS.

MATTIA looked at the empty seat next to him, which belonged to kairi. he sighed, wondering why kairi had not been in school all week. surely it was not about the text, he could not have liked him that much.

he missed kairi very much. he knows he should not have sent that text, but he had to. he could not come into term with his feelings. not only that, he did not know how his parents would react to having a bisexual son. they had made homophobic statements about other people before, so he was not going to risk it.

mattia thought he would never hear from kairi again, that he would block him on all socials and erase the thought of him from his life. so after the first day that kairi texted him at about five am, he decided to do it himself.

mattia had now become closer with alejandro, also becoming friends with alejandro's other friends; robert and roshaun. they would hang out at mattia's house often, playing fifa, making tiktoks, and doing normal teenage stuff. even though he was having so much fun with them, he still thought about kairi.

alvaro did not make his life any better by giving mattia a death stare anytime he saw him. alvaro knew that mattia was the reason behind this. he had to talk to him.

at the end of their fifth period, alvaro cornered mattia as he was about to leave the class.

"what do you want?" the italian grumbled, wanting to leave and meet his new friends.

"what did you do to my best friend?" alvaro asked, trying to stay calm.

"what are you talking about?" mattia protested, lying straight (bi) to the boy's face.

"you know what i am talking about. better answer me or else-" the peruvian starts, being cut off by mattia.

"i don't know anything about your little friend, also what is a midget like you going to do? bite off my toes?" he chuckles, starting to walk off.

"you should go see him or something, it's not my buisness though."

"that's exactly what i'm going to do." alvaro says, storming off.

as mattia walks away, he is greeted by alejandro.

"yo, who was that?" the shorter boy asks, looking at the peruvian's ass as he walks away.

"just some f!g trying to get in my pants,no biggie." mattia replies, putting an arm over his friend's shoulder. "wanna go play fifa at mine?"

alejandro frowns slightly. the boy looked hurt.

"i hope he's okay, he's too cute to be sad" alejandro thought to himself.

he replies mattia with a nod and starts walking.

i wonder what his name is...

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

! NOT EDITED !

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

hi🧚‍♀️. firstly i
just want to say, tysm for
over 900 reads🥰

finally some alevaro, took me long enough😒

also please go read my oneshot book its called "drown!" 🥺😼

i have nothing else to say elemayo bye 😋

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷