013

"𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍

"𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍...."

          ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
                 YOU ARE NOW READING
                     PART THIRTEEN OF
                   "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
            ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

                    ┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
                           third person, mattia
                    ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

MATTIA and kairi were still in the room asleep, when the italian's phone started buzzing waking him up. he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, picking up the phone that was on a bedside locker. he had a mild headache, groaning at the brightness of his phone.

just now from: ale😁
bro,where are you?
the uber's here,
i'm about to leave.
also i'm with someone
and he's looking for his
bestfriend so hurry up.

shit, he face palms as he gets up.

wait, where am i?

the tall boy then gets up and sees kairi's little figure on the bed, with only his boxers and a sweater on. what happened, why is he here?

"uh...kairi, you need to wake up." he mumbles, shaking the sleeping boy.

"hmm..." kairi replies, slowly opening his eyes. when he sees mattia, he jumps up, frightened.

"what are you doing here? what happened, why are my clothes gone?"

"look, i don't know either. let's just forget this happened. also, i think your friend is looking for you." mattia declared, pointing at the wasian's phone which was now blowing up with texts.

"fuck." kairi curses, trying to get up from the bed as he felt a sharp pain in his legs, unbeknownst of what they did last night.

"uh..should i help y-"

"no. i'm fine" he assures, putting on his clothes. "this never happened." kairi says, walking put of the room with a slight limp.

mattia puts on his clothes and waits in the room for a minute beforw going downstairs, as to not draw suspicion from his friend.

"yo, where were you?" alejandro asks as he finally sees mattia.

"uh...i was with a girl" the boy lies.
"wait, where's the guy and his best friend?"

"he's right there, i guess he found his friend. kairi, i think that's his name."

mattia turns as he hears kairi's name, looking at who his friend was pointing at.

kairi and alvaro.

alejandro starts walking over to the two, mattia following behind.

"can we start going now, kairi's here.."alvaro starts, trailing off as he sees mattia. alvaro decides not to do anything but glare at mattia, as kairi had already pleaded with him to just ignore the boy, as he and alejandro were hitting it off amd he didn't want them to have a one night thing and stop talking because of him.

┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
timeskip <3
third person.
┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

the four of them were now in the uber, going to alejandro's house first. they had decided to go to his house first because it was the nearest, also because both alvaro and alejandro were goimg back there and so it seemed fitting.

the two were at the front, flirting.
they would also ocassionally whisper things into each other's ears, laughing.

meanwhile mattia and kairi were in the backseat, facing away from each other. they would both turn and look at each other from time to time, just to admire each other.

during this they both accidentally
locked eyes, kairi becoming red in the face and turning immediately. they both missed each other so much, but were both too stubborn to admit it.

this was going to be a long ride.

────────────────❁ཻུ۪۪

୧ *·˚ AUTHORS NOTE!¡⋆◦୨୧

bruh. i'm so sorry for this chapter, it's so fucking shitty. i passed out during this and got a big ass headache when i got back to normal so i couldnt really continue.

also thanks for 2k reads, ily.

sorry again for this i'm so ashamed of this wtf😕

but like next chapter is the party but ✨🧚‍♀️alevaro🧚‍♀️✨ only if you guys want it doe😳🤚

well bye have a good day/night :)

-tamika >:)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷