012

"𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢,𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.."

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
      YOU ARE NOW READING
             PART TWELVE OF
          "OUT OF MY LEAGUE"
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

trigger warning : attempted sa ; smut.

┏━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┓
third person, kairi
                           not proofread.
                    ┗━━━⋆◦୨୧◦⋆━━━┛

KAIRI and alvaro were in the peruvian's room, currently picking out outfits for the party. the party had actually started an hour ago, but kairi was stuck on an outfit to wear. alvaro was trying to make the wasian show some skin, which he was totally against. he had just finished trying on what seemed to be the twentieth outfit alvaro chose for him, and was tired.

"wait..how about this?" alvaro asks, bringing out a vintage navy blue crewneck sweater and some black pants, with a collared white crop top to go under the sweater.

"wait i actually like that. lemme try it on." kairi replies, taking the clothes from alvaro and going into the boy's bathroom.

kairi stripped off his hoodie and sweats and got into the outfit, not going to lie, kairi liked  the way this fit looked on him. the jeans hugged his slim waist perfectly and shaped his ass. he also liked the fact that even if he removed the sweater his fit would still look good. maybe he actually wanted to go now.

"bitch, did you stick your head in the toilet and drown or something? come out, i wanna see you!"

kairi was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard alvaro's voice. shit, what if he thinks i look ugly?

"im coming." the wasian yells back, stepping out of the bathroom.

kairi fiddles with his fingers as alvaro stared at  him, no words coming out pf his bestfriend's mouth. prepare yourself for the comments. don't let it get to you.

"wtf. you literally look so good! wait turn around, i wanna see some ass." alvaro states, looking at kairi.

"shut up." the wasian mumbles, red in the face as he turned around slowly. he turns back when he feels alvaro's hand slap his ass.

"i see those butt workouts did not go to waste." alvaro says, grinning.

"you're so gay."