The scene

"O, so you think u can bully me TALL GUY"  y/n screams at the willowy, shadowy boy towering above her. As u try to run away he stops u, dead in ur tracks.

"I don't think so honey, ur coming with me" the figure said as he drags her to a small room at the end of the corridor.

"WERE ARE U TAKING ME U BITCH" y/n screams at the figure once again.

"U just wont learn doll, I own u and I can do what i want."....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was ur first day at  (your school)  and u and ur bff Jennie went together.

"OOOO, what do u think it will be like. How many hawt guys will be there. HOW DO U THINK UR BROTHER AHERN WILL COPE. EEEEEEEE i'm so exited." Jennie squeals as u head through the gate. 

"No.1. How would ik what it would be like. No.2 I DON'T CARE ABOUT GUYS HOW MANY TIMES. No.3 MY BROTHERS NAME IS NOT AHREN THAT'S EVA'S BROTHER." You moan. She was already tiring u out and it had only been 2 mins.

"Ooooo, who's that." Jennie asks staring at some Jock i think. 

"Who cares, hes not even that cute."

He had blue eyes and curly blonde hair and a sharp kinda diamond shaped jaw. To me, he was kinda ugly. 

"C'mon lets go to class now u big softie" y/n calles as she runs to the first lesson. 

 (Ok ppl this is my 1st story also uk the 1st part, it was the present but the 1 st day of school part was just to tell u how u got into that positon)

A/n : I'll edit and stuff later i 'm lazy ok XD.

Y/n : U BETTER CAUSE U HAVE NOT EVEN FINISH THIS PART. 

A/n : Sheeesh calm down *whispers* ur a  feisty one.

Y/n : I CAN HERE U UK.

*sheeeeeeeeesh calm down*