5 years old

Tharn's pov
Type and I got married last year .we have a beautiful family. I love my babies. Type completed his medical degree and now he is a famous pediatrician. He chose this field because he wanted to take beytter care of our kids. I am a CEO of my dad's company.
Today is my turn to pick up kids from kindergarten. I waited for 10 min talked to another parents. Finally bell rang and kids ran out to their parents. I bent down to hug both the kids. They started telling me about their day.
"Dad Zee ate my lunchbox again ."
"Dad Win ate my lunchbox too."
"So you both ate each others lunchbox!!?!!"
They both smiled at me showing their white teeth.
"Let's go pick up your papa and then go home and have our dinner. "
"Yes dad."
I drove to the hospital and we waited for type in parking lot. I looked at kids Win was already asleep while Zee was on the verge of sleeping.
After some time type entered the car. I tried to kiss him but he refused.
"I just came out of a hospital Tharn. Control yourself. "
"But it's difficult to control."
Type's pov.
I looked behind and both the kids were fast asleep.
"They must have been tired today."
"Hmm. They again ate each others lunchbox and were complaining about it. "
"Again!! I give them same lunch?? still  they keep doing this. "
We both laughed at their cuteness.
I missed them so much today. They always have so much to talk about.
"So any complaints from the teacher? "
"According to her these two are angels.They were very obedient in school. "
"I highly doubt that."
We reached home. I went and opened the door while Tharn carried the kids. He placed the kids in their beds. While I went to our room to get a hot shower. I wore his shirt because they are comfortable and found some trousers and went back to kitchen to prepare dinner. I saw him already cooking . I went to him and back hugged him. He turned around and stopped cooking. I kissed him on his lips.
"Are you trying to seduce me?"
"No !"
"Then why are you wearing my shirt?"
"Because it is so comfy."
He kissed my lips passionately. I broke the kiss because I don't want eat burnt  dinner. He started cooking again. I went to kids room to wake them up. I woke Win first because Zee doesn't like to be woken up. Win woke up and jumped and hugged me.
"I missed you so much papa "
"Aww I missed you too baby."
Zee woke up  when he heard Win shouting. He came and hugged me too.
"Papa our friend got a puppy."
"Can we get one too.? Please "
"No baby we can't get one because it's will be difficult for me to take care of a puppy. "
They gave me their puppy eyes. It's so hard to resist them. So I got an idea. I told them to ask their dad if he allows we can have a puppy. Both ran out of the room to ask Tharn . I know he will agree he is the one who spoils them the most. If he agrees he will take care of the dog not me.
I went to kitchen saw them giving their puppy eyes to Tharn. I laughed at them. I thought he would agree but he strictly refused and Win started crying. Tharn tried to calm him down but he kept crying. Finally I calmed him down and we all sat down to have dinner. Win is still upset but I think Zee forgot about this all he is happy and talking about school again
Tharn's pov
I am still trying to convince Win to give up this idea and he can buy a toy instead but he is still sad. This kid is too stubborn. When everyone is done with dinner type took our plates and went in kitchen to clean them. Kids started playing with their toys and I played with them but Win is not talking to me.
I helped them bath and tucked them in bed. I told them the story of little red ridding hood . Both of them fell asleep while listening to the story. Type came and gave the boys their good night kisses.

We went back to our room Type snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. Soon I fell asleep too.
At midnight I heard a knock on my door. I think Zee and Win wants to sleep with us again. I slowly left the bed without disturbing type  and opened the door. I saw both of them standing on the door with their teddy bears. They look so cute. They both got in jumped on the bed and hugged type and fell asleep.

Please vote &comment
Please follow

Please vote &comment Please follow