3

Nikki

"Nikki, breakfast is ready" I heard mom call

Darn! I just slept for 4 hours. I hope today will be different, which means I'll lock myself in the house so that I'll never see him again...!

I hopped out on my bed and head straight to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face; I didn't seem to be feeling well today but I still dressed up and headed downstairs.

I ran downstairs just to see my dad, mom and shit!

"NICK!" I shouted.

They turn around with frowned faces.

"Why are you shouting late riser?" he asked.

"Why the hell are you here?" I attacked.

"Nikki, Nick will be staying with you for a month" mom said.

"What the heck? Why?" I asked them confusingly.

"My dad and your dad will be the one to handle the things that you need to handle in Hawaii" explained Nick.

"So you mean you'll go to Hawaii tomorrow instead of me?" I asked.

"Yes honey" dad answered.

"So what's the point of Nick staying here?"

"Well, I will be going with your mom and Nin" dad responded.

"So you're leaving me here all alone?" I asked.

"That's why Nick is here, he will help you and besides Nick's parents are coming with us too" explained mom.

"Wait!..What!..You know what...Whatever. I don't care! I'm big now mom and I can do things on my own" I shouted.

"Nikki!" dad yelled.

"Look dad! I don't want to ruin Nick and his girlfriend's trip, okay? So why don't you give them more privacy?" I said sarcastically.

"Honey, Myka left this morning" mom said.

"She went back to New York for some reasons" explained Nick.

"Then why are you here? Go follow her then! I don't need a baby sitter" I shouted like toddler

"Nikki, whether you like it or not Nick will be staying with you and that's final!" dad yelled.

"Whatever!" I yelled back. I rolled my eyes and make my way to the front door.

THIS MONTH SUCKS!

I went to the nearest Cafeteria just a minute walk from our house to order some hot chocolate. It's freezing damn cold.

"It's 2 dollars" the waiter said.

I head over to an empty table at the back and slowly drink my hot chocolate. I almost  choked when I saw Nick in front of me. What the heck, is he trying to kill me? I didn't notice him following me.

"Not again! Why are you here?" I shoot a death glare straight at him.

"I just wanted to talk to you Nikki" he replied.

"We don't have anything to talk about Nick" I said while drinking my hot chocolate.

"I think we do Nikki" he replied.

"I don't think so" I responded.

"Look Nikki I made a mistake, could you just listen to me? Please?" he pleaded.

"Okay? 5 minutes!" I said.

"I want to talk to you but not here" he smiled. He grabbed my arm and led me to a cool Benz;