Chapter 9

Mark sat in surprise for a solid 30 seconds before he groaned, "Dare, but if you dare me to kiss anyone I'm telling Chani and Rowoon hyung to kick you out." Haechan scoffed, "I'm not a basic bitch. I've had this idea in mind for a while. I dare you to TP one of the neighbors' houses."

Everyone ran to go get toilet paper because they also really wanted to do this, while Mark sat there, pleasantly surprised. He was relieved that Haechan didn't make him kiss anyone, and mildly excited because he himself had been wanting to do something like this with friends.

***

As they all walked outside, Mark shut the door quietly behind them. The group walked out onto the street and scrutinized the different houses, looking for the best one to mess up. Renjun groaned and faced the group again, "Who cares? Let's just TP the house across the street or something!"

Everyone agreed to attack the house across the street, so that was exactly what they did. Jisung quickly stopped and questioned this, "Wait, who's house is this? Won't they be freaking pissed off that we did this? Chani and Rowoon are gonna send us to juvenile or something."

Haechan gave Jisung a look and said, "Jisung, Jisung, Jisung...Jisung, Jisung, Jisung, Jisung, Jisung-" "Haechan, shut the fuck up and just say something useful!" Renjun huffed. "Jeez sorry, anyway it doesn't matter, live every day like it's your last!" "But Haechan, if you lived every day like your last, I don't think we would even know each other. I would just know you as a serial killer," Renjun pointed out.

Jaemin stepped in, "No, no, no he would be a mass murderer." "No, he needs four kills without time delay in between, he would just kill one person and wonder who to kill next, so it wouldn't be a mass murder," Renjun pointed out. "What about a massacre-"

"NO! YOU KNOW THE FUCKING BOSTON MASACRE THINGY EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT?!? ONLY FIVE PEOPLE DIED, THE FUCK IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE STUPID MURDER!" "Yo guys chill, I just wanted to know if it was ok to-" "Jisung OF COURSE IT'S OK, BUT SHUT UP THE ADULTS ARE TALKING RIGHT NOW."

"Guys, everyone's gonna wake up! Can we like, be quiet," Mark sighed and threw one of the rolls of toilet paper at Renjun's head, and the latter dramatically dropped to the ground.

"Let's just target that house?" Jeno motioned to the house across the street. "Which house? It's fucking dark out you think I can see?" Renjun scoffed. "motherfucker THAT HOUSE," Haechan furiously pointed at the house, "Dude, you need glasses or something-" "No No i don't" Renjun sighed.

"I don't know~ I see you squinting pretty often to see, going 'hUH-'" Haechan mocked him. Renjun cut him off, "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" "Oh so now you need a hearing aid too?" "BITCH I SWEAR-" Jeno sighed, "Okay okay, shut up! Let's just TP the house now, damn."

They walked towards the house Haechan was pointing at earlier. They had decided to wrap Chenle up like a mummy and leave him there since Haechan had fed him candy with sleep medicine earlier. How exactly he got his hands on that, no one knows.

Renjun and Jaemin started wrapping sleeping Chenle's body, while Haechan was throwing toilet paper rolls as streamers across the bushes. Mark was trying to neatly decorate the place with toilet paper, such as creating a toilet paper dog and such. Jeno decided to help Mark out as he thought, if they were gonna trash someone's house, might as well do it in style, right?

Jisung was scared. Just scared. Maybe not scared, but just a bit more than mildly concerned (for how much trouble they'd be in, and for Chenle when he woke up). Jisung was trying to pull Renjun away, but Jaemin started a toilet paper war with Jisung instead.

So now Jaemin is throwing toilet paper at Jisung, while Jisung's trying to save Chenle from being nearly suffocated by Renjun, who told Haechan to act like its a birthday party, who dared Mark to do this, who is a "role model" to Jeno (let's be honest, not really).

Haechan started going insane, like no amount of sane. He was running across the top of the bushes so fast he wouldn't fall into them (sonic who). Mark and Jeno were upset because all their hard work had been ruined by Haechan running across them.

The dog's head had fallen off and was rolling towards Chenle's body. Renjun picked it up and placed it in front of their door. Chenle seemed like he was about to wake up, so Renjun panicked and knocked him out again. Jisung was trying to not have the lamest death of 'death by toilet paper' and was running around like a roadrunner from a hunter with elephant fangs attached to their back.

Jaemin decided he was too precious to chase Jisung and went to flirt with Jeno (using toilet paper). Jisung thought he was the only sane person here and sat on the ground near Renjun, who was still wrapping Chenle giving him some cool details, conflicting whether or not he should stay outside with Chenle, drag him back in, or just go in.

When they were all satisfied with their artistic masterpiece they all (most of them) headed back, Haechan not forgetting to place a red bow on Chenle's head. He then proceeded to drag Jisung back into the other house. Only the future knows what is to be of Chenle now...

***

A/N #smgetrenjunglasses

also one of the authors really wanted to write this chapter, so i let them write it out

let's just say i'm very confused and mildly disappointed but it is what it is