Chapter 7

The group arrived at a defeated Rowoon and Chani's house and practically stole the keys and barged in. Chani just rolled his eyes like he gave up on life already and sighed. The five younger kids ran around the house exploring, while Mark stood beside the couple, sighing and looking almost as disappointed as them.

As the group rejoined the other three, Renjun skipped over to Rowoon, grinning, "Hy- Rowoon! Can we order pizza? Haechan can pay!" "Bitch! You want pizza, not me, you pay, or make Jaemin pay," Haechan whined. Renjun shrugged and grinned. Haechan rolled his eyes, "Rock-paper-scissors, to make it fair, at the least."

Haechan lost, how ironic. He started rolling around on the floor, wailing and acting like Jaemin, until he got up and ordered their 'hard-earned' pizza. When the pizza arrived, they ended up all sitting on the floor around the coffee table looking like an odd cult.. type thing.

Jaemin picked up a piece and turned to Jeno, who was basically stuck to him. "I wanna feed you~ You know, to return the favor!" Jaemin grinned excitedly. Jeno flinched in surprise, "What, no-!" "You can't say no to me, remember~?" Jeno sighed and quickly took a bite before turning away from Jaemin. The latter grinned and put his arm around the smaller's waist. Jeno blushed and quickly put his hood on, and kept his head down until Jaemin gently pulled him closer by his waist and murmured in his ear to eat before he 'starves or something.' Jeno giggled, nodded, and took a slice for himself.

"You two look comfy over there~" The two looked up to find the rest of the group, especially Renjun, staring at him. Haechan was raising his eyebrows suggestively, Renjun was grinning and taking pictures, Mark was just staring at them, Chenle giggling at them, Jisung trying to pay attention to Jaemin and Jeno being gay for each other but was drawn to Chenle's cute giggles, Rowoon sighing, and Chani comforted him while watching Jaemin and Jeno.

Jaemin just grinned and looked down at his Jeno, "Well, I'm just trying to get closer to Jeno, nothing bad~" "For now. Just wait until you two are fucking in a few weeks or something," Haechan rolled his eyes at them.

"Yah! Shut up, you can't even flirt with Mark hyung!" Jeno huffed. Haechan gasped dramatically, "How dare you! I just haven't tried yet." Beside him, Mark was visibly panicking.

Jaemin grinned at Mark, and then turned to Jeno, "Did you defend me~? Finall-" Jeno interrupted by hitting Jaemin over the shoulder, "N-No, why would I?? I was defending myself; you defend yourself." Jeno huffed and lowered his head again.

Jaemin laughed and turned back to Mark, "You gonna stop being flustered anytime soon, hyung~?" Mark turned his head and scoffed. "Shut up, your little boyfriend over there can't control himself either." "Don't talk about Jeno like that!" Jaemin pouted. Jeno's face flushed and he hit Jaemin's shoulder again in embarrassment.

The latter sighed dramatically, "Just love me already~" "Wh- No, never!" "I'll hold you to that." "Bitch.." "Sorry, what was that~?" "N-Nothing, hyung." "Oh really, 'cause I thought you said-," "Shut up!" The group laughed at their couple's argument. Haechan sighed, "Just fuck already and stop wasting your time, y'all are boring as hell!"

Jeno felt an idea forming. He pouted, "Stop being a meanie, Haechannie~!" The latter almost laughed at him, but then caught on. "Sorry kitten~" he winked at Jeno. Jeno put his arms around Haechan 'lovingly,' and looked into his eyes, "it's okie Haechannie~!" Jaemin watched them, open-mouthed, before closing it and pulling Jeno back to him and putting his arms around the boy's waist protectively.

Jeno looked up and Jaemin innocently, "Anything wrong?" Jaemin forced a smile, "Nothing." He stared at Haechan, trying to figure out what the hell that was. The latter grinned at him before looking at Jeno, "Kitten, come back~ I wanna cuddle~" "Okay~!" Jeno got up and walked back to Haechan. He sat next to the latter and curled up into his side. Haechan put his arm around Jeno and ran his fingers through the boy's hair. Jaemin was jealous, and everyone could tell. But Jaemin wasn't just jealous, he was pissed off.