Chapter 3

A/N we got a long chapter today hue hue
(ew why am i so cringy)

***

Minho and his boyfriend, Jisung (who were very well-known on campus) walked in proudly, as if they hadn't come in late and interrupted the class. Jisung glanced around and looked at the new teacher. "Aren't you, like, too young to be a teacher?" Yuta sighed. "You're late. I'm Yuta Nakamoto, your new english teacher. What are your names?"

The pair grinned. "Minho and Jisung!" Yuta scanned the list. "Ok, you're all good Jisung, but where's Minho..?" Minho laughed and hugged Jisung. "Minho's just here because I'm here!" Jisung exclaimed. "That's nice, I guess," Yuta grumbled under his breath. The two sat on a table and started flirting throughout the lesson, giggles being heard from Jisung.

The lecture was boring, and Jeno tried to stay focused. At some point, he felt someone's gaze on him and looked around. His eyes landed on Jaemin, who was staring at him open-mouthed. 'Why is he so surprised?' Jeno thought, frowning slightly. He shrugged and turned his eyes back to the front of the room.

After the lecture ended, the group got up and went to lunch. The boys (A/N stan the boyz) sat down and, as usual, Renjun and Haechan immediately got on their phones. Jaemin, to Jeno's surprise, pulled out some iced coffee.

As lunch went on, Jaemin pulled out one, then two more. Jeno sighed, "You should have something other than coffee, that's kinda not healthy." Jaemin grinned and shrugged, "It's my lunch, usually~!" "No! You gotta eat- here, have some of my lunch." Jeno cut his sandwich in half and passed one to Jaemin.

Jaemin smirked. "Oh no, my hands don't work. Feed me~!" Jeno felt his face heat up. "Y-You have perfectly fine working hands, eat it yourself," he huffed. Jaemin pouted, "You're so mean~" Jeno avoided eye contact as he held the sandwich up to Jaemin's mouth. Jaemin grinned and took a bite out of the sandwich, "Thank you~!" "Y-You're welcome..."

***

As Renjun walked with Chenle to the convenience store they worked at, Renjun teased Chenle, "So, that boy at the store...." "Shut up, I just think he's cute. I'm allowed to think people are cute without liking them," Chenle rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say," Renjun snickered.

As they entered the convenience store the bell on the door rang as they looked at the counter to see the boy that they were talking about. Chenle quickly walked to the 'employees only' section dragging Renjun along with him closing the door leaving the working boy on the other side of the door.

Renjun tore his hand away from Chenle's grasp, "Jeez who pissed in your cereal." "Shut up Renjun, just get your uniform on and get ready to work." Renjun just started putting the uniform over his school clothes. "And don't you even dare say anything embarrassing," Chenle huffed, blushing.

"I don't make promises I can't keep," Renjun said nonchalantly, not even looking back at Chenle walking out the door to the cashier station. Chenle just stood there, mouth open, staring daggers at Renjun, who was unfazed. "This little..." Chenle said under his breath as he walked out the door.

Chenle walked out and scanned the store. Renjun, at the cashier, probably on his phone; that cute kid, where was he?

All of a sudden, Chenle heard a thud coming from the storage closet. He quickly rushed over to find the cute kid on the ground with boxes everywhere. Chenle thought 'this is my chance- wait, what; no no! I just think he's cute'.

"Hey, do you need some help with that?" The cute kid looked up at Chenle, "Yes actually, thank you." Surprisingly, his voice was really deep. Chenle grabbed a box and the cute kid grabbed the other side as they lifted the box together.