Moment

Layla

The water is warm and comforting in the best possible way as it rolls off our skin and onto the shower floor in droplets

The water is warm and comforting in the best possible way as it rolls off our skin and onto the shower floor in droplets. His mouth finds home in the crook of my neck, trailing to my chest to tend and cherish every inch. His name is said multiple times as he teases and taunts me for what feels like a lifetime, causing my toes to curl as I lean back against the wall. When I plead for him to finally have his way with me, he denies such a thing, wanting the beautiful moment to last forever. He kisses me more and more, harder and harder as he spreads me open, wanting that communication to be known that this night isn't over yet. I hear him loud and clear as he discovers me like a best selling novel, leaving small marks on my skin with his decadent mouth. It's absolutely euphoric, glancing down, witnessing him on his knees as he tends to me and only me entirely. I almost fall at the very sight as his glistening eyes filled with desire look into my own. I have to shut them briefly, the temptation far too evident and difficult to resist.

"Don't you do that little darling," he whispers into my ear, brushing his lips against my own. He places both arms on either side of me, resting against the wall.

"Please Harry, you're teasing me too much," I say, exhaling out, lacing my fingertips in his head of wet curls. Water streams down his face, washing away any evidence of the day before, allowing inked art to still remain on his bronzed skin.

"Thought you were enjoying yourself?" he asks in return, slipping a hand between my legs, causing a soft gasp to escape. He hasn't touched me in so, so long. Not truly. We've had family come and go for weeks, forcing us to keep our passion to a bare minimum. Maybe a kiss here and there, but nothing more. Nothing has been the same ever since he returned from the West coast. But this is New York, this is our city, our home that we've created together. I love, adore, and miss him so greatly it consumes every thought, every rational idea ever known. I suppose that's why they say true love can be so dangerous.

I taste the water on his lips as I lean into him, wanting more, needing more. Yet, as he keeps the distance, I groan into his mouth, giving him a frustrated look in return. "I want you, please."

"I know, I'm just not finished tasting you yet," he says, going back on his knees to finish a diligent work. My entire body begins to tremble and tingle as the minutes carry on into the cold January night. He's given me sweet ecstasy twice and I haven't even really had him yet. I'm breathless, panting as he lifts me up in his arms, allowing my legs to wrap softly and weakly around his waist. He decreases the distance, kissing me yet again, looking into my eyes. "I love you, so, so much," he says.

"I love you Harry, you know that."

He smiles happily, removing whatever distance may remain as he connects us in the truest and best form possible. We're vulnerable with one another, not containing enough strength to last as long as we'd like. After all, it's been so long since we've been in such a state of passion. He's not too gentle with me as he consumes me wholeheartedly, indulging in the magnificent sensation. His heart is pounding, absolutely pounding more and more as he too, goes faster and faster. I welcome it, welcome him as my lips are surely swollen from the number of gifts we've taken from one another. It'll never be enough, not entirely. I press my nails into the curve of his back, needing an anchor to remain steady and over water. I need him to keep me safe if I never wish to drown. He's so close, I can feel it, I can see it in his eyes as he connects our lips together, wanting to adore me until the very end. He's stronger than I am as I reach honey bliss first, holding onto him as a burst of lights are seen in my line of vision. He follows shortly after, trembling in a quick fit as he buries his face into the crook of my neck. And I swear, in the mix of the droplets of water, I feel his tears on my skin.