Achievement Unlocked: JvstMare

[404] song - spaceland by chloe moriondo

〘I feel so fucking guilty
And I miss all of my friends
Please, where did they go?〙

I stayed silent, not wanting to speak to the fallen king. He glared up at me and shoved the sword away, grabbing me and pinning me down. The boys ran towards me but Techno put a stop to it by surrounding us with barrier blocks. Wilbur ran to the castle, claiming he could get something that would help.

"If I can't have you here, you bet your ass no one else will ever see you again!" Techno yelled before snapping his fingers.

I watched as my friends disintegrated into nothing but piles of ash. I screamed and reached towards them, my attempts fruitless as Techno held me down harder. They all smiled and put their hands against the glass, tears falling slowly.

"You did your best, Y/N. Thats all that matters," Bad whispered with a reassuring smile. His voice cracked, which made me believe his words were a lie.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay," Sapnap mumbled to me.

"You were the best friend a guy could have. Canadian Kids united forever," Lumi sniffled and refused to clear his blurry vision, scared to pull his eyes away from me.

"It doesn't hurt, so don't cry." George told me.

"I'll see you on the other side, kid," Dream winked, barely even fazed.

"I couldn't win you or the game, so you won't win your friends or your freedom," with that, Techno dusted away as well which let me stand up and run to the barrier.

I threw my fists against the clear blocks and screamed, waiting for them to disappear. I took handfuls of all my friends and ran towards the castle. As I ran, the large building started to disappear.

"No!" I yelled as I ran into the castle, looking for Wilbur. "I need help! He took them! They're gone!" I cried out. When I reached the kitchen, Wilbur's ashes were on the floor.

I sniffled and picked up a handful, pouring all of what remained of my friends into a bowl. I put on the lid and ran to the armoury, grabbing as much of the diamond supplies as I could. Once I had all diamond armour and tools, I went into the room I once slept in and took anything that would be useful.

Any room that still stood was trashed. I screamed and cried the whole time, cursing Techno and all that he had done. When I realized that the castle was unstable, I exited.

I left the crumbling castle, legs weak from all my running around and ruining I had finished doing. I frowned and started crying, falling to my knees in despair. I looked down at the container that had all my friends mixed together.

After a few minutes of wallowing in despair, I got up and trudged to the nearest cave, staying there over night and sleeping. All I did was sleep day in and day out, not wanting to continue life without my friends by my side.

As I wandered the open terrain I made a plan, knowing I couldn't stay here forever. I was sick of the overworld. It was a constant reminder of what happened to my boys.

I collected food that would last me awhile and mined enough obsidian to make me a nether portal. When I got inside, I broke the blocks and put them into my inventory. I ventured the nether for days on end, trying to find a fortress. When I did, I had overthrown it.