20. Departure

ex·tract
/ikˈstrakt/

verb

"the decayed tooth will have to be extracted"

remove or take out, especially by effort or force.

〘␛〙

The large pink room was what I first saw when I woke up. It looked the same as the one in my vision. I brung myself to my feet and balled up my fists.

"Why aren't I home?" I yelled, hearing my voice echo throughout the room.

"Because, you need to say goodbye first," the voice chuckled.

"Bye! Later! See ya!" I sassed him, ready to go home.

"You don't even know who you're saying goodbye to. Let me show you," he spoke calculatedly. I felt motion sickness and a lack of vision before finding myself in the throne room, much to my dismay.

I watched as the feminine throne slid out of the way, revealing a room behind it. I ran to the steps and past the thrones, eager to see the mysterious man. Instead, I was met with my friends locked in different cages. My jaw dropped.

"BOYS!" I yelled, running over to Bad's cell and trying to pull on the door. It didn't budge.

"Y/N! Thank goodness!" Bad said with a sign of content.

"How did you get in here?" I asked, looking around the room for something that could help them escape.

"I put them there," the voice said again. I stopped and looked around at the boys.

"You hear that too, right?" I asked in a hushed tone. The five nodded and stayed silent.

"This next part is going to hurt, so I think I'll come see you all leave." He said with a chuckle. The masculine looking throne moved, footsteps being the next sound that was heard. We all watched the door, and there he stood. Dream gasped loudly.

His pink hair had a gold crown resting on it lightly, a red cape reaching the floor elegantly. I glared at him and crossed my arms defiantly.

"Who are you?" I yelled.

"That's Technoblade... He disappeared a while ago without any explanation..." Dream mumbled.

"Well now it's been explained! I've been stuck here! Surprise!" He chuckled and made his way over to me. I was stilled, fear and confusion taking over my body.

"That's why all those YouTubers were going missing for no reason and coming back months later!" Illumina said.

"Have we been here for that long?" I whispered, starting to panic. Techno stopped right in front of me, a hand coming up to move hair from my face so he could see my eyes better.

"Your little team actually completed the game in two weeks, no need to worry." Techno smiled and winked.

"HEY! Back the fuck away!" Dream swore at the pink haired king. I've never heard him yell with so much anger before.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Techno laughed as his arm wrapped around my waist like a snake to a small mouse. I felt his hold tighten as my body met his.