19. Inner Demons and Ender Dragons

clash
/klaSH/

noun

"there have been minor clashes with security forces"

a violent confrontation.

〘␛〙

We all woke up at relatively the same time, mentally preparing for the battle we had ahead. Dream put the last three eyes in the portal after creating them, looking back at all of us. I looked over at Solace and Night, tears coming to my eyes.

I hugged the horse first, seeing as she was my first mount and only other girl in the group. I started choking on my words, brushing her mane lightly.

"I'm going to miss you so so much, Night. Thank you for helping me and the boys out." I spoke to her softly. I turned my attention to the large ravager that awaited my goodbye.

"My big baby. Don't forget about me. You were so good," I rubbed his head with a hurt smile. I took both animals out of the stronghold and to the surface. I took both saddles off of them and felt my tears flow.

"Go be free," I sniffled after feeding them both. I went to walk back underground, but they brushed up against me, their soft whimpers begging me not to leave them behind. I rubbed my eyes and frowned.

"I'm sorry I have to do this. I love you both." I whispered before blocking off the underground with dirt blocks, their feet trying to paw and dig at the freshly placed ground but couldn't break through. I walked back to the portal room with wet cheeks.

"Are you okay- oof!" Dream was cut off by me squeezing him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm ready." I pulled away from him and nodded, taking the steps up to the portal.

"Alright, lets do this," Illumina nodded.

"On three," George said.

"One-" Bad said.

"Two-" Dream eagerly gripped his sword.

"THREE, BITCHES!" I shouted as I threw myself into the portal before the boys.

"Y/N!" I heard them call after me, Sapnap's voice being the loudest of them all, but their voices died down, my vision giving out. It returned after a couple short seconds and I realized that I was in an endstone cube. I sighed and waited for the boys to join me.

"WE SAID THREE!" Sapnap yelled at me.

"I said impatience," I sent a smirk directed to the raven haired boy. We all climbed and broke out of the cube so we could stand on top of it, going over a couple things before heading into battle.

"Everyone have a bucket of water in case they get thrown?" Dream asked. We all nodded, but I interfered.

"I actually don't know how to time it right so-"

"You WHAT?" Dream yelled. I bit my lip and shrugged.

"Guys, I'll stay grounded," I snickered, getting glares from everyone which stopped my laughing.

"Alright, everyone has all their gear on?" Illumina checked. We all agreed and looked up at the roaring dragon.

"Shields? Not that we'll be using them much," George confirmed. We all nodded and bridged towards the floating island.