Splendid x Reader Lemon

"Where is he?" You where in your room talking to your stuffed blue teddy bear, Splendid-Chan. "Have you seen him?" No answer from your teddy bear. "Fuck you too then!" You tossed the old thing on the floor. You sprawled out on your bed, your head buried in your pillows. You let out a scream. Suddenly you felt a hard, blunt object on your ass. What the....? You picked up ur head and looked in the small mirror that was at the head of the bed. "Get off me Splendid!" Splendid straddled your hindquarters. "Just a little love in your life won't hurt you, will it?" He kissed your neck passionately. You moaned, feeling his warmth made you warm inside. "Why are you doing this to me?" "I love you (Y/N), may I?" Your body relaxed in the bed a little. You gave a swift nod and he went to work.

*Time skip* (I'll let your dirty mind fill in the blanks)

Splendid's hair was a mess. He gasped for breath. He closed his eyes and cummed inside you. You both screamed in delight. Splendid pulled at your hair. Your back arched, while letting out your final moan. "SPLENDID!!!!!" Splendid pulled out and collapsed on top of you. You rubbed through his wet blue hair, gently, knowing he went crazy when you did that. "I'll be your superhero (Y/N), just call me when you need me." You chuckled, "I'll be calling you more often then." Splendid kissed you passionately and you returned those passionate kisses.