Homicidal Liu X Malia Lemon

Liu was out killing late at night, When he suddenly felt the erge, The erge every man gets atleast once in his life. Liu ran home, He ducked under the shelter of a restaurant opening when the skies started pouring down, He decided against his better judgment and ran off to his lovers house. He nearly ran into the houses frontdoor, But caught himself in time, He sheded his jacket and marched upstairs where he knew she was. Liu treaded up the stairs quietly, Not wanting to awaken his precious Malia. Sully then growled, "She better fucking awake, Or else its gonna be worse for her.", Liu just rolled his eyes and continued on his mission, He then walked up to her bedroom door, He quietly opened it and stepped inside, After he shut and locked it, He then made sure the window was locked and that something was covering it, He had to take every precaution possible. He then walked over to the front of their king size bed. He saw her curled up within the many sheets and blankets that lay atop the bed. He gently sat down on the bed and crawled over to her. He turned her onto her back then straddled her small waist, He then leaned down and began to nibble on her collarbone, Only momentarily stopping when she released a breathy moan. Liu chuckled, Only staring down intensely and the glowing diamond blue orbs that stared into his soul, He smirked down at the brunette. Malia raised a delicate eyebrow as she stared up at him, "Please, Malia.." he began giving her the puppy-eyes, Something she couldn't resist. Malia sighed and rolled her diamond blue orbs, Then she sat up and wrapped her arms around her lover's neck, "Shall we?", Her soft delicate voice, Like soft velvet to his ears, He placed a kiss on her lips, He then leaned against her, Pushing her back onto the bed.

*Timeskip because Author-chan doesn't wanna waste anymore time e^e*

Liu looked down at Malia, Making sure she was completely okay with this, With a nod from her, He then slipped in, Stopping when he heard her moan in pain, He leaned down, Whispering words of comfort in her ear, Hoping to ease her pain. When she gave her nod of approval, He began to thrust slowly, Hearing her moan, He smiled staring down at her, She then moaned, "F-faster, Liu, This is torture!" He complied with her wishes, Thrusting faster than before, But before long, He was thrusting at inhuman speeds, Fighting Sully to keep him in place, Malia was his after all, But finally Sully won control and finished the job, He heard her moan out his name, He felt his release coming, He then groaned out, "Malia, You have no idea what you do to usss", He hissed the 's' at the end. He then pulled out and wrapped them up in the discarded blankets, Her resting his head in his chest, He gave a deep hum, Sounding similar to a purr, Causing Malia to chuckle, She then gently whispered, "Good-night my little kitty~cat." She then kissed his forehead and drifted off into sleep, Leaving him a blushing, groaning mess.