𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦➶︎

Momo and Jirou were having a study date in Jirou's room. Well, it wasn't long before it became more of them hanging out and having a date night.
~•••~
"Hey babe, since we're done studying, can we do something?"

"Like what?" My beautiful girlfriend asked.

"I don't know what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Can you teach me how to play an instrument and a song pleeease?" She asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. I couldn't bring myself to say no to that. She's too fucking cute.

"Of course bae. What instrument?" I asked, smiling at the excitement in her face. She had a huge grin on her face.

"The keyboard!" She exclaimed.

"Song?"

"Hmm.." She thought for a moment before snapping her fingers.

"I know! Let's do Bad Romance! The rock version of it by Halestorm!" She said. You could practically hear the excitement she was feeling just from her voice. I chuckled at this.

I got up and helped Mo to her feet. I picked up my electric guitar while she stood behind the keyboard,
Once we were ready, we started. It was going pretty well. We were switching lines and sang some together at some points. Then came the chorus.

"I want your love and all your lover's revenge, you and me could write a bad romance." She sung (angelicly might I add) as she played the keyboard.

"Oh-oh-ohhhhh-oh-oh-ohohohhhh caught in a bad romance!" I sung the chorus, strumming my guitar on the beat. I repeated this again for a second time.

And with that, we stopped. I put my electric guitar down and turned to face Mo.

"So how was...that?" I asked confused looking at Mo.

She looked at me wide eyed while there was a gap in between her lips. Her face was tinted pink and she muttered a "Wow" while staring at me.

"What?" I asked walking towards her till I stood in front of her.

"Your singing...it's AMAZING! Your voice is so beautiful! I knew you could sing but this is just- wow! You're so good!" She exclaimed as she waved her hands around and was smiling like a dork. She had amazement written all over her face and she rambled on and on about my voice.

My face turned red from being both flustered and embarrassed by my girlfriend over-complimenting me.

"I'm honestly not that good. My singing sucks." I said to her as I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

She stared at me blankly as she processed what I just said. When she did, I saw her face turn to concern as she heard what I really think about myself. Oh boy.

"No it doesn't! Stop thinking so lowly of yourself..I hate it." She said, mumbling the last part as she pulled me into a hug and held me close.

I hugged her back. She really does care about me. I feel so lucky to be with her. I buried my head in her shoulder.

She pulled away and gave me a kiss on my forhead. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my bed.

"C'mon, let's watch a movie!" She said in such a cheerful tone as she sat down on the floor next to my bed.

I did the same and took my computer from under my bed. I opened it and went to Netflix. I picked a romance movie even though I hate them since Momo loves them.

"You don't have to. I know you only watch because I like them." She said just as I was about to start the movie.

"Yeah but, I don't mind as long as it makes you happy." I said, smiling. I started the movie.

About halfway through, I felt something fall onto my shoulder. I turned my head to see my girlfriend, asleep on my shoulder.  She's so cute.

I picked her up and put her on my bed before getting in and drapping the blankt over us. I felt her cuddle closer to me and I couldn't help but smile. I kissed her forhead and closed my eyes. Soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.
~•••~
A/N: I'm writing this in class. Hopefully I'm not caught.

If you liked this, please vote!

-ÙwÚ