𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴➶︎

A/N: In this oneshot, Shinso is in class 1-A
~•☕︎•~
I sat cross-legged, tuning the stubborn guitar placed in my lap. Momo was with me. We were about to have online classes with Aizawa-sensei.

"Hey, Kyoka?" She was sitting at my desk. "Are you sure we can be in each other's room?" she asked, the slightest hint of worry in her eyes.

I sighed, putting my guitar down. After a good stretch, I got off my bed and kissed her softly on the cheek. "Don't worry. I asked Mr Aizawa already and he said it was ok. Plus the others are doing it to," I mumbled, sitting in her lap.

Immediately, I felt her soften at my touch. The whole time she was tense and stressing over this silly little matter. She heaved a sigh of relief. I'm pretty sure she didn't know she was holding her breath to begin with.

I myself melted into her warmth. Her heartbeat wasn't as frantic as before. It was calm and consistent. Her eyes were now sparkling with the enjoyment to learn, something I will never truly understand. She tied up her long, silky hair the same way she always does.

Once she was done, she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested them on my thighs. Her grip was firm yet not in a threatening way whatsoever. Her hands were as soft as cotton. The way she held me in her arms in a protective and comforting manner.

Everything about this girl just made me feel..safe.

A quick peck on the lips later, I grabbed two headphones. I passed one to her and we plugged them in.

We waited a bit for everyone to get on.

Midoriya was mumbling as usual while Todoroki just sat there staring at him, seemingly intrigued by his boyfriend's rambling.

Tsuyu was half asleep on Uraraka's shoulder. The zero-gravity quirk user was a blushing mess.

Denki was talking to Shinso who looked as tired as always. 

Mr Aizawa was looking like he regrets everything in life.

Everyone but Bakugo was on so we had to wait for him.

Momo's pov:

Me and Kyoka were just talking when out of nowhere, Bakugo joined and screamed at the top of his lungs, a laughing Kirishima in the background.

" MINA SAIKO ARIGATO A KA-KA-KA KAWAII!!"

Kyoka shrieked and threw the headphones she was wearing. She fell to the ground and covered her ears. Her body began shaking. She was losing her balance even with her elbows and knees supporting her.

She dropped her head into her hands. One of them moved from the back of her head to her shirt, gripping where her aching heart was. Her breathing became heavy, tears rolling painfully slowly down her cheeks.

The others were asking questions non-stop about her but I just muted and turned off the camera. I took off my headphones and rushed to her side. "Kyoka, what's wrong?" I asked as she sat up.

She's in pain, Momo. What do you think is wrong??

"M-my..ears.." She said between her cries. I looked at her ears and blood was oozing out, going down her earphone jacks. It looked so painful. I quickly made some cotton buds and put them in her ears.

I pulled her into a hug and ran my fingers through her hair. She let out all her pain in the form of her cries. I rocked her in my arms. All I could do was comfort her.

Eventually her crying turned to hiccups and sniffles. I told her to go to the toilet to wash her face. She nodded and went to the toilet.

While waiting, I went back to her desk and turned the mic and camera back on after putting on my headphones. "What happened?!" Mina nearly shouted. I explained to them what happened and once I was done, Kyoka came back and sat in my lap. I kissed her cheek and rested my head on her shoulder. She showed them the bandages around her ears as O wrapped my arms around her waist.

I looked at Bakugo and he seemed... guilty? Then Bakugo said something that shocked us all. "I'm sorry Ears... didn't mean to hurt you." "It's ok Katsuki, I forgive you." Kyoka said, smiling. I swear i could see Bakugo smiling too. "Tch whatever." He said. The rest of us were still in shock until Mr Aizawa said, "Jirou, Yaoyorozu...you can skip class today so Jirou can rest. But be back tomorrow." He said in his usual emotionless tone. I knew I was smiling like an idiot but I couldn't help it. I get to spend time with my girlfriend so of course I was happy.

Kyoka left the class and pulled me to her bed where she got in and held out her arms to me. "Cuddle?" she asked like a child and made grabbing motions. My face turned pink from her cuteness. She was also wearing my red hoodie which was very oversized on her making her even cuter. How can she be so adorable?! After I snapped out of my thoughts, I got into the bed with her where she immediately pulled me closer and buried her head in my chest. It wasn't long before I could hear light snoring. I kissed the top of her head and she smiled for a second before her face relaxed again. I rested my chin on the top of her head and thought to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep, 'How did I get so lucky'

(627 words)
~•••~
A/N:

Whoooooo I did it!

I stopped procrastinating and finally got my lazy ass to write a fanfic.

Sorry if it sucks. It's my first book so yeah..

Anyways hope you liked it!