𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳➶︎

The girls of 1-A were having a sleepover and Mina thought it'd be a great idea to play truth or dare.
~•••~
We were in Mina's room for the sleepover. Things were going pretty well. That is until Mina suggested we play truth or dare. Almost immediately, my purple-haired girlfriend groaned and buried her face in her hands mumbling,

"Not this shit again." I remember her telling me something about how Mina can be ruthless when playing truth or dare. She learned this when she played with the Bakusquad.

Since I was the only who heard her, the others agreed without thinking there'd be anything wrong with it. Boy were they wrong. And with that the madness began.

Mina, who's eyes were glimmering with pure excitement, asked,

"Momo, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I said, feeling brave at that moment. I looked over at my girlfriend and she gave me a 'you shouldn't have done that' look.

"I dare you to flirt with Todoroki for five minutes." Mina said smiling widely.

Oh god no whyyyyy . I took one last look at Kyo who was visibly upset. She stared at the floor and was fidling with her earphone jacks. I caught a glimpse of her eyes which were filled with sadness but she looked up and still gave me a faint smile. I hate seeing her upset so I wanted to get this over with as soon a possible.

I took out my phone and called Shoto.

While it was ringing, Mina told me to put it on speaker. I sighed but did as told.

After a while, he picked up.

"Hey Mo. Need something?" he asked

"No. I just wanted to talk to you~" I replied in a slightly flirtatious tone while I was feeling like I was gonna literally vomit. I could hear the girls except Kyo squeling softly. I looked at Kyo who was facing me and looked sad. She had her knees to her chest and she avoided my eyes.

I couldn't bare seeing her like this. I looked at the time and there were still for minutes left. Can't these four minutes go any faster?! I went back to talking with Shoto, hoping I can get it over with fast.

"Um sorry Momo but I'm with Izu right now. Can we talk later?" He asked, slightly uncomfortable by the tone of his voice.

"But I want to you nowww. Please~?" I asked with the same tone as before.

"Really Mo, I can't. Maybe later." He said more uncomfortable than before.

"But Shotooo~" I said, barely able to hide how disgusted I am in my own current actions.

This went on for about three minutes when someone, who was probably the green-haired boy Shoto was hanging out with, took Shoto's phone and said,

"Momo as vice class rep and Sho's best friend you should know better than this. Stop flirting with him because 1. you know he's gay 2. you know we are dating and 3. YOU ARE DATING JIROU-SAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" and with that, he put down.

Everyone in the room were shocked. Midoriya, who is such a kind and sweet boy, just sweared and snapped at the vice class rep.

I broke out of the shocked state first and immediately got up to sit next to Kyo. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I used my free hand to gently lift her chin so she was facing me. God she was beautiful. I could get lost in those amazing violet eyes of hers. Before I got too off-track, I broke the silence.

"Sorry about what happened. I really didn't want to do that. Shoto's like a brother to me and it felt so wrong flirting with him." i said, shuddering at the events that just happened. She sighed. She laid her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head.

"I know, it just kinda hurt to see you flirting with someone else. I love you too much to let you go honestly." she said with a sad tone in her voice.

"I get that but just so you know, I only love you and I will never even think of leaving you." I said reasurringly.

She moved her head off my shoulders and cupped my cheeks in her hands. I looked at her and she moved her face closer to mine. We were inches apart and our lips were close.

"I know that." she said before closing the gap between us. It was quick but full of passion. I gladly kissed back.

When we pulled away, we heard a cough. I looked around to see all the other girls, except Tsuyu, shocked amd stunned. Right, we were still having a sleepover in Mina's room. I completely forgot we were there and looks like Kyo did too. The 2 of us stayed silent, unsure of what to say.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Mina shouted as she stood up. Kyo covered her ears mumbling "Too loud". Mina just let out an 'Oops' before returning to her question.

"Yes we are, Pinky. Got a problem with that?" Kyo said as she glared at the pink girl.

"Awww man." Hagakure and Mina said in unison as they took out some yen and gave it to Tsuyu.

"Gaydar never lies, kero" Said the frog girl as she accepted the yen. Me and Kyo were genuinely confused.

I'm pretty sure Uraraka could tell we were confused because she said,

"They betted on who Jirou liked. Mina said Kaminari, Hagakure said Bakugo and Tsu said you, Momo."

Kyo burst out laughing.

"I love those two but my gay ass won't fall for an idiot or an angry pomeramian. Plus, they are gay and taken already." She said in between laughs. I liked her laugh. It was like music to my ears. I could listen to it all day.

"Hello? Earth to Momo?" Mina said, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I snapped out my thoughts.

"Sorry just thinking about something."
I said smiling sheepishly.

A mischevious grin appeared on Mina's face.

"Oh really? Did that something happen to be about Jirou?" she said as if she could read my mind.

I turned bright red and I saw Kyo did too. She took a pillow and threw it at Mina. She laid down and buried her face in my lap.

"Fuck you Mina." she said, muffled from my lap and flipping Mina off.

I ran my fingers through her hair and sighed. This is gonna be a long night.
(1108 words)
~•••~
A/N: This is pretty long now that I see it.

I'm making a part two to this so it will be coming soon.

Can you tell how much I love this ship?

Well anyways hope you enjoyed!