𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 (𝘗𝘵. 2)➶︎

Jirou's pov:

After Mina had her fun embarrassing everyone, we stopped playing truth or dare and were talking about what to do next.

"Hey I know! Kiri said the boys are having a sleepover in Iida's room. Lets see what they're up to." Mina said with a mischievious grin on her face. God she can be scary.

Before we did anything we would probably regret, Mo spoke up.

"That's invasion of privacy! We shouldn't disturb the boys." she said as she played with my hair since I was still laying down, my head in her lap. I wasn't complaining cause she's warm.

"Awww come on Yaomomo! Pleeeeaaaase!" Hagakure begged. All the other girls were trying to persuade her.

"I mean, a peak wouldn't be too bad right?" I asked, looking up at Mo and trying to get her to agree. I was curious on what the boys were doing.

In the end, Mo sighed in defeat. She said we could see what the boys were doing but leave immediately after we find out.

All the girls were cheering and thanking Momo. I just looked at her and gave her a warm smile. She turned pink and I giggled. She's so cute.

We all got up and headed to the Iida's dorm. I'm surprised he let them have a sleepover, let alone in his room, since he is the strict class pres. When we got there, the girls put their ears to the door while I just plugged one of my jacks into the wall and leaned against it. We heard the boys talking.

"The girls in our class are hot. Especially Yaoyorozu with her huge boobs." M*neta said. All of their faces turned to disgust at his words but mine was full of anger when he said that. He better back off from my girl. He started talking again so we listened.

"Well almost all the girls in our class are hot. Jirou is so ugly. She doesn't even have boobs! She'll never be as good as other girls and I don't see why anyone would want her. Well, that is unless they were using her." He said, chuckling at the last part. 'Huh...guess that's how people feel about me...'

Momo's pov:

'WHAT DID HE JUST FUCKING SAY?!? HOW DARE HE TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!! I'M GONING TO KILL HIM!!' My face had anger written all over it. I was furious. Why wouldn't I be? He insulted my girlfriend! I stepped back, gesturing the other girls to do the same. When they moved, I kicked the door. I could care less about the consequences right now. I burst into the room and all the boys were sitting on the floor, looking at me shocked except Bakugo who was standing up and had explosions in his hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT KYOKA?!?" Me and him shouted at M*neta in unison.

Before anyone could stop us, we charged at him at the same time. We were hitting him while the others tried to stop us and he was screaming. The girls were able to pull me back while the boys tried, and failed, stopping Bakugo.

I was about to say something to the four girls who had stopped me but they beat me to it.

"Yaomomo! You have to go after Jirou! She ran off before we could stop her!" Uraraka said.

My face of anger and rage turned to one of panic and worry. 'Where did she go? I have to find her.' I told the girls to check Mina's room while I checked if Kyo was in her own room. I didn't give them a chance to respond and ran to Kyo's room.

I got there to find her door was locked. Luckily, she gave me a spare key to her room. I opened her door to find her on her bed.

She was sobbing and mumbling to herself. She hugged her knees tightly to her chest and had her back facing the door which was where I was standing.

It hurt seeing her like this. I texted the girls 'I found her' before going in and closing the door quietly behind me. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her as I sat down behind her. She jumped.

"M-mo?" She asked as she turned to face me. She had tears streaming down her face, her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. I could feel my heart aching when I looked at the state she was in.

I pulled her into my lap and turned her so she was facing me. I used my thumbs to wipe her tears as i kissed her forhead. I pulled back.

"Don't cry." I said in a soothing tone to try and calm her down.

Her eyes just filled with more tears and she pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around me. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and started sobbing again. I rubbed her back and ran my fingers through her hair while trying to calm her down with soothing words.

After a while, her sobs turned to hiccups and sniffles. We sat in silence until Kyo started talking.

"I don't deserve you...You're so beautiful, kind and smart while I'm not good enough. Why would a person as amazing as you be with someone like me?" She mumbled as she sat up from where she was sitting from in my lap and looked away, averting my eyes.

That broke my heart. 'Is that really how she thinks about herself? Why didn't she tell me?' I cupped her tear-stained face in my hands and looked her straight in the eyes.

"NEVER think about yourself like that. You deserve the world and so much more. You are so talented and you're an awesome person. Being with you has made me feel like the luckiest person alive because I love you for you. I love everything about you no matter what it is. Just know you mean everything to me and you are my entire world." I said to her with tears forming in my own eyes. I wanted to make sure she knows that i'll always love her.

She pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you..so much." she said as tears rolled down her face once again.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head before resting my chin on it.

"I love you too..." I said as a tear escaped from my eye. "..so so much."

We laid down and I pulled the blanket over us. After I was sure she was comfortable, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. She hugged my torso and buried her face in my neck. We tangled our legs under the blanket.

It wasn't long before I heard soft snores. I looked down to see my girlfriend asleep, still having the tears on her face from before. Even like this she looked absoulutely beautiful. I wiped the tears from her face and once I was sure she was asleep, I took my phone to text the others.

1-A bitches

AlianQueen: @MCRstan r u ok?!

3D printer: She's fine now but she's asleep so don't disturb her

GravityIsn'tReal: That's a relief. Glad she's ok now

Invisibitch: Yea same

AlienQueen: Bakubro was caught by Sensei then once he calmed down he started worrying about Jirou

3D printer: He did?

AlienQueen: Course he did he cares about the Bakusquad and he treats Ji like his own sister.

Invisibitch: Huh I didnt know

Kermit's Sister: Same

GravityIsn'tReal: Shocking

3D printer: I have to go. Bye!

3D printer went offline

I was shocked at the way Bakugo treated Kyo but at the same time I was pretty glad. Bakugo isn't one to care about people much other than his bakusquad but even then, he cares about Kirishima and Kyo much more than others. Because of this, he knows we're dating and he actually respects me since I'm very close to Kyo. He actually is quite nice to be around once you get to know him.

I put down my phone and hugged Kyo once more and slowly drifted off to sleep. 'I promise I'll make sure you don't feel like that anymore, princess.' That was my last thought before I fell asleep.
(1405 words)
~•••~
A/N: This was kinda sad ngl

It made me sad

Now i'm hungry, tired AND sad

Welp hope you liked it!

-sincerely, the creator who is writing at 3 a.m