"hey don't call him that. Apni height dekhi h"

At supermarket

Nandani was wondering around deciding what to take while Manik was following her busy in his phone. She looked at her phone in which she had made the list and move forward. Nandani stopped near spices shelf and as Manik was busy looking in his phone, he didn't noticed that and came crashing into Nandani. She felt a push and turn around being annoyed. Her annoyance became more when she saw him busy in his phone. She peeped in his screen and realise he was playing pubg.

Na: manikkk( shouted)

Ma: do minute Nandu, ( laughing) Sala tu phir knock out hogya

Na: I brought you to help me not to play pubg ( annoyed)

Ma: Nandu do minute. ( engrossed)

Na: seriously Manik ( angrily)

Nandani snatched his phone making him squeal loudly, but she glared him making him shut. Manik pouted sadly but kept quite as he didn't want to provoke her. She kept his phone in her bag and gave him a teasing grin.

Ma: you are bad

Na: tell me something which I don't know ( smirking)

Ma: Nandu Hun jeetne wale the, ab meri kd kam ho jayegi ( pouting)

Na: what's kd? ( confused)

Ma: Kd represents the Kill-Death ratio of a player and shows how good a player is. ( telling seriously)

Na: Manik what's the founula of resistivity ( sarcastic smile)

Ma: umm( looking here and there) you wanted to take something, right. Let's go we will get late (run away )

Na: bas pubg khelo tum( shouting)

Manik pouted and look down. Nandani giggled seeing this and brought the stuff she needed while Manik followed her all the time. Finally after half and hour, they reached home and Nandani immediately went to kitchen, keeping the stuff she brought neatly in the cabinet. Manik sat on the kitchen counter, gazing at her. After few minutes, he jumped off the counter and pulled her hairs making her irritated.

Na: what Manik ( irritated)

Ma: mera phone dedo

Na: so you can play pubg again ( sarcastic)

Ma: Nandu it's not a bad game. ( offensive)

Na: do you have any idea how much time you are wasting playing this ( crossing her arms across her chest)

Ma: I first revised what all taught in class, then play. What's wrong in that?

Na: nothing. It's impossible to make you understand. ( annoyed)

Ma: Nandu it's harmful when people play it aggressively forgetting it just a game. But when you play it for fun, it's not dangerous. ( softly )

Nandani just stare at him not knowing what to say. It's very rare when Manik make sense, and leave her speechless. Most of the time he speak nonsense and just make her want to kill him. Their trance was broken by a sleepy voice and they both turn around to see groot yawning. Manik immediately grinned widely and picked him up to which groot smiled. While Nandani was admiring them with a sweet smile.

Na: now tell me tum duno kya khaoge

Ma: Mac and cheese

Na: I'm asking about dinner Manik ( sarcastic)

Ma: who says we can't have mac and cheese in dinner!? ( groot nodded)

Na: I said ( strenly ) and we are not having it.

Ma; you are rude Nandu, haina groot ( groot immediacy nodded)

Na: you have to support me chotu ( glaring at him who glared her back listening chotu)

Ma: hey don't call him that. Apni height dekhi h ( teasing)

Nandani shot a dead glare at him as soon she heard his words. Manik bite his tongue realise what he spoke and gave her a nervous smile. Nandani picked up the knife and start moving towards him with that knife pointed at him.

Na: Kya bola tumne ( dangerously)

Ma: Ma__ine__kuch__bhi nhi ( nervously)

Na: I swear manik Malhotra, I will chop you into pieces and eat you ( angering)

Ma: sorry Nandani,

Na: too late for that Malhotra.

Manik ran across the house seeing her coming near him and Nandani chased him. Groot was sitting on Manik's shoulder immediately griped his hairs, feeling scared of falling down. He started shouting and pulled Manik's hair tightly. Feeling pain, manik stopped and started shouting too. Nandani palmed her ears and again freeze both of them being annoyed. She separated them, and made groot sit on sofa and then unfreeze them. Manik rubbed his hairs but stoped in middle and frowned. He went to Nandani

Ma: your nose is bleeding ( concerned)

Na; uhh.. it's happen to me. Not to worry

Nandani wipe the blood and move to her room to washroom followed by a worried Manik. She washed her face and Manik was standing beside him being worried.

Ma: but Nandu hoe can it be normal ? It's bleeding a lot.

Manik without giving any chance to her picked her up and made her lay on bed. Initially, Nandani was shocked and smiled when he place her on bed. Manik pass her a tissue which she kept near her nose.

Na: Manik relax.

Ma: how can you be so calm!? This bleeding is not stopping. I think we should calm the doctor

Na: Manik listen, I just freeze you both right ( Manik nodded) and I was annoyed too , so my nurons were hyperactive which increase my blood pressure way too high and this led to nose bleeding. It will be okay in few minutes

Ma; you sure ( concerned)

Nandani nodded and Manik place a soft kiss in her forehead. He caressed her hairs which immediately brought a smile on her face.

Ma: you rest, I'll order the dinner

Nandani nodded and closed her eyes. Manik left the room and went down. Groot on sitting on coffee table with a worried face. As soon he saw Manik, he jumped on him. Seeing him worried Manik guessed maybe it's related to Nandani.

Ma: don't worry, she is fine. ( groot smiled) I'm ordering dinner, what you wanna have

Gr: I'm groot

Ma: ( confused) I didn't get that. Do one thing whatever you wanna eat, order.

____________________________________

Hello guys
How are you all??❤️❤️

I know, the update is short but I was stuck a bit, so next time pakka long update 😁😁..

How's the update??

Few words for Manik's comment on Nandani height ?😂

Few words for Nandani ??❤️😃

Do vote and comment and thank you guys for your respond on lady update. Nd sorry I was my able to reply to most of you😅😅

Thank you
Love you all