"Why don't you accept Malhotra that you like me"

Manik and Nandani house

By 5 in evening, Manik reached home. He saw Nandani's car parked in garage which means she is home. He entered the house and immediately went in shock seeing the sight in front of him. The whole kitchen was literally on the floor. Means, all the kitchen stuff was out of there place and were on floor and kitchen counter. His gaze fell on Nandani who was placing few things in cabinet neatly.

Ma: what are you doing? ( shocked)

Na: organising the kitchen.

Ma: but it was not needed. You literally brought all the stuff on floor

Na: really ( forced smiled) mr Manik Malhotra let me tell you that your kitchen is the worst I have ever seen. Koi bhi cheeze kahi par bhi padhi hui h. Spices idhar bhi h( pointing at a drawer below stove) aur idhar bhi ( pointing at a cabinet) aur yeh fridge..( chuckling sarcastically) tumhe iska use nhi pta Kya ?

Ma: aisa kyu bol rhi ho ( confused)

Na: kyuki isme namak rakha hua tha aur aadhi se jyda cheeze expire h

Ma: ( embarrasses) ha_voh...voh..kya h.. 

Na: it's okay Manik ( forced smile) now can I do my work?

Ma: let me help you

Manik immediately move to her, carefully jumping over the stuff and making sure that he does not step on one.Nandani  giggled seeing him like this and then continued her work with him. Though, Manik was just passing her the stuff and Nandani was placing it neatly in cabinet. He noticed that she had brought new container which had a label on them telling the things inside it. One thing was sure, she love neatness and he has to keep it in mind.

Na: Manik just cut these fruits and keep it in this container.

Nandani passed him an orange and apple along with a air tight container. He readily nodded and chopped the fruits. He looked at her who was standing on a ladder to reach the cabinet at the top. She was placing flour and rice packets there. He wanted to talk to her, but was not sure where to start from. Thinking about the ideas to start conversation, he heard her voice.

Na: by the way ( smirking turning towards him, sitting on ladder) how come manik Malhotra send me a follow request!?

Ma: ( trying not to sound nervous) ha__voh__voh_haaa you are my friend so we should follow each other on insta

Na: such a lame reason manik( laughing) Why don't you accept Malhotra that you like me

Manik left flabbergasted listening her. He looked here and there to hide the red hue that spread across his cheeks and nose. Nandani was smirking seeing his reaction. Obviously she knew he likes her, the way he see her and the way he behave around her, it's totally different.

Ma: it's_no_thing__like_th_at ( stammering)

Na: nd I so believe you ( smiling mischievous)

Ma: ( Looking here and there) I need to call someone

Manik hurriedly left from there making Nandani laugh at his antics. She was amazed by the fact, that this is the same Manik Malhotra who is arrogant and rude. But is he !? He is a totally different person around her, just Manik who does childish acts and is very messy.

Next day
At college

Fab5 with Nandani was sitting in canteen. Boys were talking but girls attention was at the entrance. They were waiting for navya. Dhruv noticed that that they were not attentive towards there talk. He gestured Manik and cabir who were also confused by there behaviour today.