What are you gonna eat today !? Furniture!?

Three month had passed of fab 5 and Nandani bonding, which actually shocked the whole college. Since there first encounter, everyone thought that she is gonna be there next target but instead she got into there group. In fact, more than Manik student are scared of Nandani. Most close she is with cabir. Although they wrangle a lot then also will stick to each other. It was a daily routine of cabir to go manan house after college and had snacks made by Nandani. They both talk about there day, sometimes tease Manik together. While Manik sat with him with his full concentration on food and talk only when they involve him. But Manik is the one love this the most. He was the happiest person with her. He love everything relating to her. Daily he go on run with her early morning, then had breakfast made by her. They both go college together after a brief argument on whom car they go. There were many rumours of them in college but no one ever dared to say anything against them. In evening, it was there routine to watch tv together, mainly CID and then adalat. He know where he is leading to and for the first time manik Malhotra is ready to loose himself.

At Manik and Nandani's house

After college, manik and nandani  were in laundry room, washing the clothes of the whole week. Like any other day, they came here and saw that it's been more than the week they had done laundry and now there basket is full of clothes and they ungently need to clean them. Now, nandani is putting her white clothes which include her some tshirt and few undergarments inside the washing machine. As there are two machine, so one is taken by Manik and other one by Nandani. She found a unfamiliar item in her basket and immediately a smirk adore her face recognising it.

Na: what is this doing in my basket? ( showing it to him)

Ma: give it to me

Manik looked at Nandani listening her voice and immediately his eyes widen seeing his undergarment in her hand. He snatched it from her and look here and there to avoid her. A red hue spread around his cheeks and he closed his eyes feeling embarrassed. Nandani chuckle at his cuteness.

Na: tum na bhout cute ho

Manik opened his eyes listening her and then a idea pop in his mind.

Ma: acha ( mischievous smile) aur Kya Kya hu main

Nandani noticec him coming closer to her. She made a confused pout but soon realised his intentions. Taking steps closer to him, she smirk making him shocked.

Na: tum handsome ho..cute ho..hot ho ( she smirk at Manik's shocked expression) what!! You expected me to blush and became shy( chuckle) Manik common it's 21st century

Manik smiled sheepishly and they continued there work. After putting her clothes in the machine, Nandani went to kitchen and bought a frozen yogurt. Coming back, she sat on the counter above the machine and start eating it.

Manik noticed this and pouted seeing her eating

Manik noticed this and pouted seeing her eating. He poked her arm which gained her attention.

Ma: even I want to eat ( pouted)