"Take a picture, it will last longer"

Manik's room
It was six in the morning when Manik woke up due to his alarm. He groaned and turn to other side, turning off the alarm. Again after five minutes, his phone alarm rang but again he turned it off. This continues till 6:30, when he finally decided to wake up. Like any other college student, he also put five six alarm in every five minutes because they don't trust the sleepy them, which include me also.

( also note this is my personal alarm settting 😁😅)

Manik stretched his arms and yawned sitting on bed. He moved towards washroom and freshen up and directly move downstairs. Reaching living hall, a delicious aroma surround him. He immediately went to kitchen and open the lid of the container which was placed on the counter. His eyes twinkle seeing bhaaji. His admiring food session was over when he heard door knob clicking. His eyes move towards the main door and saw Nandani entering inside with a pav bread packet in her hand which she kept on sofa and opened her jacket and switch on the ac. But what caught Manik's attention was her outfit. She was wearing a workout bralette top and grey leggings.

Nandani noticed him and smiled

Nandani noticed him and smiled. She put her jacket on sofa and move towards him and placed pav packet on kitchen counter.

Na: good morning

But Manik was too lost to reply her. He was just looking at her. She was sweating maybe because of the workout. Her eyes were shining with happiness not like yesterday which were spitting fire. He noticed that she look short than yesterday as she was wearing heels and today she is in sports shoes. Nandani noted that he hasn't replied her. She looked at him and saw him lost. Looking around, she finally conclude that his eyes are on her. Immediately a smirk adored her face.

Na: take a picture, it will last longer ( smriking)

[ guys I really don't know where I heard or read this dialogue. Do mention the writer if you know who wrote this in there story ]

Ma: I..( clearing his throat) I wasn't staring you, I was just thinking something.

Na: sureee( smriking) btw good morning