"Every action has an equal reaction"

Next day
At college

Nandani was walking through the corridor after attending her class.As today, alya and mukti has not come and navya was still in her class and so she was left alone. She was busy in her phone, texting what all happened in class to group which I my had her, mukti and alya. One month back only, they made a Whatsapp group named 'designer' in which they discuss about there classes and work. As her gaze was on phone, she collide with someone. Due to the sudden crash, her phone slip from her grip and fell down. Without moving her gaze to that person, she pick up her phone.

Na: sorry

Nandani politely apologise and started to left, but stopped by a hold on her wrist. Her gaze move to her wrist and then to the person. Her eyes narrowed and her face has a muddled look. Soon she realised that the person is Harshad Sharma, playboy of the college. Well that's what he is famous for. He is in the last year since two years and is only known for flirting and cheating.

Har: aree sorry kis baat ka..I like you

Na: sorry ( confused)

Har: phir se sorry..chalo I forgave you as I'm attracted towards you

Na: what !? ( surprised)

Har: tumne physics nhi padhi Kya..law of attraction!?( saying as a fact of matter) itne hassen collisions ke baad tumse pyaar hogya h

Na:( smirk) really!! You like that collision this much !?Wanna experience more

Har: ( surprised) smart you are

Na: I know that

Nandani twist his hand, and with a great force smash him against the wall making him wince in pain. He held his head and caressed the bump on his forehead. After few minutes of composing himself, he turn to Nandani and glare her.

Har: what's this !?

Na: ( innocently) it was contact force. Haven't you study that!? It's okay I'll. It's a force that requires contact to occur. In this case, your hand came in contact with mine which generated a force inside me and due to which you got push towards that wall. Technically, it's also Newton's tell law of motion.

Har: what ( confused)

Na: you don't even know this ( pity face) every action has an equal reaction and that's what you got ( eyeing at his bump on forehead with a smirk)

Har: what the hell are you saying?

Na: tumne hi toh poocha tha ki maine physics padhi nhi Kya..toh bta rhi thi kitni physics padhi h ( innocently)

Nandani silently move from there and turn around but again got collide with someone. Making a annoyed face she look up and saw Manik but his gaze was on Harshad and not just a gaze, a angry gaze. He didn't even look at her and move to Harshad. Gripping his collar in his fist, Manik punched him.

Ma: stay away from her ( dangerously)

Manik left him after giving him warning and turn around to look at Nandani who gave him a innocently look. He narrowed his eyes at her. He was sure that if Harshad said or did something inappropriate then Nandani is not gonna leave him. It's a good thing to take stand for yourself but he was scared that if Nandani continues to beat people or shout on them like this then maybe it will create a problem for her, which he obviously didn't want.

Ma: Kya kiya tumne ?

Na: aur tumhe aisa kyu lagta h ki Maine kuch kiya ( pouting)

Ma: I don't think so that I need to tell you that and if you don't want to tell that's fine, I will call Abhi and he will ask you ( forced smile)