Chapter Seven

"Morning Mel, my beautiful princess."

Troye places a kiss on my chin.

I open my eyes and I see him in a white T-shirt and Gray sweat pants.

I look down and see that I'm wearing a huge red and black plaid shirt.

I look around, we're in this beautiful house with dark wooden floors and all that's separating us from outside, are these huge glass doors and windows.

We were on a white sofa and there was hot coffee on the coffee table.

I sit up and slowly take the mug and sip it, it was perfect.

Troye goes away as I sip my coffee.

Suddenly I hear Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran start to play.

I look behind me and see Troye smiling at me.

He reaches out his hand, asking me to dance with him.

I don't hesitate, I run over to him and grab his hand.

He pulls me in to a hug as we slowly sway to the song.

This is all so perfect.

This house, the coffee, were both in comfy clothes, the music ,us dancing. Troye has his chin resting gently on top of my head.

He gently twirls me and brings me back in to the hug again.

I can hear him humming now, it's so soft and it took a lot of straining but, I could hear him.

Suddenly he starts to sing. His voice is deep and smooth , it send shivers up my spine.

I bury my face in to his collar, the butterflies have gone to my lungs.

I can hear him chuckling and he plays with my hair a bit, still singing.

The song's coming to an end. He pulls away from our hug but, he's still close.

I look in to his big blue eyes. I can see the different shades of blue in them, all in tiny little strokes that make them look the color they are now.

I think his eyes are probably a beautiful painting that God made, it takes time to make something look this perfect, it takes time to make something that can take your breath away.

"Mel," he hold my face in his hands, they're so warm. I feel like I could just melt in to them.

"Wake up." He says .

What?

"MEL, WAKE UP WE HAVE THIRTY MINUTES DAMMIT!"

Raya runs out of the bathroom and pulls me off the couch.

Dammit. I was dreaming. Why did it have to be a dream?

DAMMIT WHY WAS I DREAMING ABOUT HIM?!

Urgh..

I groan in frustration. Raya gives me a strange look.

We didn't speak after the sneezing incident.

"Oh Melanie, Melanie , Melanie,"

she laughs as she stands and crosses her arms,

"you were dreaming about Troye, weren't you?"

WHY DOES SHE KNOW THESE THINGS!?

"No."

"Bullshit. You were talking about how good the coffee was or some shit like that."