chapter five

I wake up in the morning finding myself strectched across the couch and Raya asleep right next to me.

We're not lesbians, we just cuddle when we sleep. We both need someone or something to hug when we sleep.

***

Last night Raya said that I liked Troye and she ran out of the room. I ran after her, chasing her around my house in my towel screaming the names of all the boys that I knew she had a crush on.

I threw an ice cream tub at her, which, thank God, didn't open up. She looked so offended. She chased me on to my balcony and pulled my towel off and locked me outside.

No one was outside to see me jut, it was really fricking cold.

Finally, she let me in and I didn't let her sleep on the couch with me and I locked the door to my room so she wouldn't go in there.

Sometimes I feel like I treat Raya like a puppy. Hm.

Halfway through the night, it was freezing and Raya was curled up in a little ball on the floor giving me glares every ten minutes, so I felt bad and let her on the couch.

We actually had a really long conversation about whether I liked Troye or not.

Turns out, I don't know.

"Fuck his friend and then fuck him too oh yeah , baby." Raya whisper-shouted.

And that's why she has a bite mark on her hand today.

***

I push Raya off of me and she slowly drops to the carpeted floor, still asleep.

I cover her with a blanket and keep her head on a pillow.

I grab my phone and see that I have a new message, from Troye ♥ ♥. So i guess Raya changed my contacts then.

My heart starts to beat really fast. OH MY GOD MELANIE YOU ARE SUCH A GIRL.

Why yes, yes I am.

I see that the message is from WhatsApp and he created a group, " WI-FI'S"

Troye ♥ ♥ - hey guys... Can we skip tomorrow? Do it another day? My dad came home and I'm kinda tired...AND DO YOU GET IT? WiFi'S LIKE WIFE AHSHHSHDDGDHDVDBDJDN

Maze- I'm faaaaaaine with it baby boy ;) OH I GET IT HAHAHAGSGSHS YOU'RE SO FUNNY because you have no imagination.

Troye ♥ ♥- YOU WOULD MARRY ME ANDBHAVE MY BABIES FACE IT

Maze - I DON'T WANT TO FACE IT

Jason - I'LL MARRY YOU

Troye ♥ ♥- I WON'T MARRY YOU

Me - HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS I'M TRYING NOT TO WAKE RAYA UP

Troye ♥ ♥- I'M MARRYING MELANIE AND SHE WILL BE MINE AND I WILL BE HERS AND IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND OUR BABIES WILL BE HOT FRITATA'S.

my heart felt like it just jumped into my throat.

"OH MY GOD RAYA CHECK YOUR WHATSAAAAAAAPP" I scream .

I FEEL SO WEIRD I'M SO HAPPY.

' MELANIE DON'T WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT IF YOU LIKE YOUR FACE THE WAY IT IS"

she rubs her eye with one hand and whacks me with the other and, then grabs her phone.

She reads for a while and then looks up at me.

She makes a double chin and does this chipmunk smile,

"You like him don't you." She wiggles her eyebrows.