Chapter sixteen.one: Worried

Jeon Jungkook's (Lucas) P.O.V

I smile while closing the door. I heard someone's sigh. I look at Mr Ferdinand.

"It's look like your keeping your promise so well, jungkook", he said. I smile at him.

"For now,I'm not Jeon Jungkook. And for the meantime,I'm Lucas Seo", I said to him. He smiled.

"Good. Your good at acting,huh? And you know what's the most exciting thing? She didn't even notice it", he said while laughing.

What is he saying?.... weird..

"O-of course, I can't let you and your niece down. Now that I know V-hyung caused so much pain in her,also me and my our other members. Your niece, she's so kind to me. First,she save me and now she's taking care of me. Lisandra really deserve to be love,Mr Montefalco", I smilingly said to him.

He smile,too. And cross his hand over his chest.

"Is it true that you want to learn our language?", he asked instead of continuing the topic.

"Yes, right now after I'm done cooking our lunch and clean up", I said. He nodded in response.

"What Filipino word's are you know now?", He asks.

"Uhmmm...... magandang umaga,halika, salamat,kumusta ka na, ayos ka lang ba? Miss na kita,kumain ka na ba? Mag ingat ka .....and I think that's all for now", I said to him while scratching my nape.

Suddenly,he claps.

"Bravo, Lucas. Your impressing me,you truly are the golden maknae", he said to me. I just laughed.

"Thanks,uhm,can I go to the kitchen now? I need to wash the dishes if you excuse me", I said and then he nod.

I go straight to the kitchen and wash the dishes. After I'm done doing that, I clean the house.

Mr Ferdinand is staying here until 5:00 pm. Lisandra ordered him to watch over me.

Seriously! I'm not a kid anymore! In fact I can do one thing in just one try..psh.. lisandra is making me a kid..

It's already 12:00 pm and I already cook a lunch. I already preparing the plates when I heard the main door open.

I took off the apron and headed outside. I smile when I see lisandra sitting on the couch together with Mr Ferdinand who's sitting in front of her.

"Tired already?", He asks. Lisandra frowned while he eyes close.

"Badtrip na mga lecturer na iyon", she said. A Filipino word.

"What happened? May ginawa ka na naman bang di maganda?", Another Filipino word.

"Wala,okay?", she said.

"Then,what?", Mr Ferdinand ask. She sigh,lean on the couch and close her eyes.

"They keep on saying that I'm changing little by little. But I keep on saying to them that I don't care", she said.

"Why? What did you do?", he asks.

"Late ako kanina,kumatok ako and ask a permission if may I come in? Psh! Anong kakaiba doon?! I already did that a long time ago... Then marami pa daw silang nakitang kakaiba sakin tulad ng pag recite ko, perfect quiz and listening on the lesson they teaching", she said then open her eyes and look at Mr Ferdinand. She frowned.

"Bakit gulat ka rin dyan?", she said.

"Y-you really change", Mr Ferdinand said in an amazing tone.