Chapter fourteen: His Promise

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"W-why?", I asks, curiously.

"She loves a man who can't love her back. Specially,that man is hard to reach, because he's so famous. I short, HE only see my nephew as a fan", he said.

Wait....a so famous man?,and , she's a fan?

"W-what are you saying?", I ask again. I-i can't understand?!

He look at me, sharply.

"I'll give you a hint on who he is. He's one of your co members", he said that make me think harder.

It's either Jin-hyung, Rm-hyung, suga-hyung, jhope-hyung, Jimin-hyung and V-hyung.....

A-and I didn't know that we are hurting our fans, emotionally....

"W-why?", I asked because I can't tell who is it. He sighed.

"Kim Taehyung,the man she loves us Kim Taehyung", he finally said that makes me shock.

"M-mianheyo. W-we didn't know that we are hurting our fans emotionally. W-we thought that they are loving and supporting us as an idol not a man they love. W-we are teaching us to love themselves but instead of  that they our loving us. And I'm sorry if it's happen to your nephew", I sincerely said.

We are form to make our fans happy and teaching them how to love themselves. Without them, we can't reach this dream. I apologized to our fans.

"Well,what can I do? She is an ARMY. She loves you all. She's supporting you even in her hard times in life. And she's also been traumatized when you been missing for almost half of year. But she is lucky because she is the one who saves you", he said,calming down.

"But...how did she do that? To fight against the other guys? Even if I can't see her fighting with them,I can feel it by the scream of the guys", I said.

"She trained different fighting skills and I must say she's good at it now", he answer.

"Please,I'm begging you. As soon as you recover. Go back to Korea", he said it again.

Im sorry I can't.....

"But I'm not V-hyung, Mr. Montefalco. And I can't go back yet there",

"You need to go back to Korea. You can't stay here longer. You're just adding up her pain", he said.

"Im repeating it again. I'm not V-hyung. And I can't go back there yet. The mastermind of this kidnapping warned and threat me a day before they kill me", I are already said. His eyes went wide.

"What?! What did they say to you?", he asked. I sigh.

"They are planning to kidnap my hyungs. And I didn't agree to them. That time, what I had in my mind is I need to find a way to stop it. So, I deal with them. I-i sacrifice my life to save my hyungs. And right now, I know that they knew that I'm dead because the guys was in the hands of the police now, I heard it from your nephew. The guys who kidnap me we're gone and in the jail now but they we're so many. Right now, I can't go back there because once that the mastermind knew that I'm alive. They will going to continue their plan", I explained.

"B-but------", I cut his words.

"Please,I'm begging to you. Don't take me back yet to Korea", I said.