"Preparation"

-Chapter 7-

I looked at myself in the mirror, twirling around to take a good look at my dress. As expected, I look good in it.

"Are you finished preparing Lady Mizuki?"

My butler asked looking as concerned as always. I gave him a nod and sat down on the chair to think of a good hairstyle.

I settled on my usual wavy curls and let Luka do the rest. He put on a blue rose-like accessory on the side of my head, which compliments with my dress.

After a tedious hour, I was ready. Before I could step out of the room, I was stopped by no other than Luka.

He was holding my hand in a firm grip and I knew for sure what he wanted by the look of his eyes.

"Lady Mizuki, I…"

"Go on."

I told him.

He didn't waste any second as he bent down to my height and claimed my lips.

He was taking so long that I had to slightly push him. This made him pull away and gave me an amused smirk.

"I'm sorry. I was just stunned by how amazingly you tasted."

I rolled my eyes at his flattering words. So much for being sorry. He doesn't look like the part at all.

"Yeah, right. You want me to die?"

I glanced at the mirror and saw my face getting a bit pale. How ironic, I should be blushing but it seems he took all of my feelings along in that kiss.

"Of course not Milady. I wouldn't do such an awful thing."

I gave him one last look and walked away. He opened the door for me, revealing Alois who seemed like he was about to knock.

"Wow! You look great Mizuki."

I flashed a smile which made him blush a little.

"You too."

"Really? I made sure to dress up for you to like it and-"

"It was a success cause I liked it?"

I cut him off. He made this weird noise as if I was reading his mind which made me giggle.

"Shall we go, my highness?"

He asked, raising his right hand for me to take. I took a deep breath and placed my hand on his.

"Sure."

We both laughed at how corny our act was.

*****

The ride towards the Viscount's mansion was a bit boring. Although Alois kept on blabbering about how amazing I look and such, I wasn't entertained.

My fiancee must've noticed the tension so he asked,

"What's wrong?"

I looked at him and shook my head. We were the only ones inside the carriage which saved me from being bombarded with so much questions.

"I- Im fine, geez…"

I pushed him slightly when he went overboard, leaning down on me.

He seemed to get my message and sat straight but his gaze never left my face. It was creepy.

"Is there something on my face?"

I couldn't stop but to blush from his intense look. The moment I asked him that, he chuckled teasingly knowing it would only make me more flustered.

"You look cute when your blushing."

I quickly covered my face with my hands and looked the other way. Talking about these things, he always wins.

"Shut up, Alois."

I muttered. When I heard no response from him, I slowly turned back.

I jumped when his face was only inches away from me. I didn't even realized he moved closer to me.

"What if I won't?"

He asked, recalling my previous statement. I let out an annoyed huff and crossed my arms.

"Have it your way. I won't listen anyways."

Wrong move.

He started blabbering about things that would make me feel embarassed like how I sleep and the way I dress. He even said he got pictures of me showing my vulnerable sides. He's such a creepy stalker!

"Okay, stop it." I said, obviously annoyed yet flustered. He flashed me a cheeky grin and slightly shook his head.

"Arg, I don't think I'll reach the party alive." I groaned, crossing my legs and arms. My curiousity turned on when I felt him move beside me and the next thing I knew I was blushing furiously.

He rested his head on my shoulder and I had no choice but to let him be. I mean, there's no harm in this kind of position, right?

"Alois, what are-"

"I haven't slept since last night choosing what to wear. I'm kinda sleepy." He breathed.

A soft smile showed on my lips when he said that. It made me feel so important. He dressed up just for me. How sweet of him.

I slowly lifted my hand, making sure he won't wake up. But before I could run it through his golden locks, the door from the carriage opened. We have already arrived.

By then, Alois sprang up from his seat causing me to jerk my hand away as if nothing happend.

"What's wrong?" He asked, eyeing me closely. I faked a smile and waved him off.

"Lady Mizuki, we have arrived." My butler reminded outside.

'I can see that.' A thought came to my mind as I mentally rolled my eyes.

My fiancee got out from the rig, and offered me his hand. I was wondering why he was so eager in making me sit first when we were still at the mansion, now I see why.

I smiled at him and took his hand, muttering a thank you after.

My eyes wandered around the mansion that was surrounded with blinding, party lights which only means that the party already started long ago before we came.

When we entered the mansion, I was surprised to see a lot of people. Nervousness struck me and I started trembling. Alois must have felt my uneasy feeling cause he held my hand in his in a firm, tight grip.

I turned to him, only to see an innocent smile. I blushed once again.

"Milady, I'll go and get you something to drink." My butler bowed and left without even my permission. Okay, that's weird. He never leaves me alone unless I ask him to especially now that we're not basically in our territory.

"Why don't you go too, Claude?" Alois eyed his butler after Luka left. Claude just fixed his glasses and went to fetch what his master told him to do, leaving me with my darling fiancee.

"Okay. Great. Now what?" I mumbled, searching the crowd for familiar faces until my eyes settled on another blonde guy, his golden hair cleared his shoulder and he was wearing a white-themed suit. (A/N: Sorry for the crappy description XD)

He seemed to have sensed my gaze as he caught me looking at him. I quickly turned away hoping he didn't see me. Alois was still holding my hand so at least I got a little secure that nothing bad will happen to me tonight.

"My, my. How nice of you to come my warm sunshine." a flirty voice sounded behind me.

I rolled my eyes and using my sweetest smile, I faced him.

-Chapter End-

Sorry, I had to end it there. Oh well, I will include Ciel on the next chapter.

Thanks for reading and HAppy New Year!

Comment~

Vote and Faaan~~~