Bond of a butler

Chapter 5-

Flashback:

"*sigh- Alright. So what is it that you want?"

"This..." He leaned closer to me and....

HE FREAKIN KISSED ME!! 0.O

End of Flashback:

The kiss ended for about a minute when I suddenly realized whats happening, making me blush in embarassment.

"why you!" I raised my hand to slap him but my hand never made contact to his cheek because he grabbed it before it could even hit him straight on the face.

"Forgive me for my sudden action of rudeness, My Lady. But as you can see Im in a really low state, after you left the mansion my need of food which is technically your life force had already turned into lust. I couldnt hold myself anymore-"

"So you waited until were alone together and attack me?" I cut him off.

He gave me a closed-eyed smile which annoyed me realizing that he loves to see my irratated reaction.

I pulled my hand from his grasps, glaring at his motionless form except for the fact that he's smiling innocently at me. I crossed my arms stubbornly on my chest.

How dare he kiss me? Not even Alois had kissed me before, well he did kissed me but that was only on the cheeks! Alois is undeniably a pervert but he wouldnt do such a thing to me unless I ask for it which will never come true. (I hope so)

I couldnt believe that the one who would steal my first kiss is my dearest butler! And yes! My kind, sweet, handsome, stupid, idiotic butler!

"I'll never forgive you!" I accidentally blurted out. A small gasp escaped my lips as I saw his face widened in shock of disbelief.

I covered my mouth as if trying to take back what I said earlier but it was too late. Before I could even apologize, a tear had already escaped his eye.

Memory Flashback:

"Jim! Jim!" the young me called the first person that took care of me ever since I was kidnapped by some group of thieves who only want money knowing that I am the daughter of the Queen's Royal Captain. Behind me is my other bestfriend, Luka, he was an inch smaller than me but the most cheerful and active one in the group, unlike me, Im always scared and a crybaby.

Im afraid of those who hurt my little, fragile self but yet I cant bring myself to hate those people who thinks its fun to bully a young kid like me..

"Who did this to the both of you?!" Jim's voice echoed through the very small house that we're currently staying ever since I escaped the horrible thieves that kidnapped me.

"The old man.."I answered, trembling just from remembering the pain that Luka and I had been through a while ago. A warm embrace from Jim and Luka engulfed me making me cry harder, startling both of them.

"Come on Marie! Dont cry.. please?" Jim showed me his pleading look as well as Luka who gave me a toothy grin.

"Yhup!" And cute girls dont cry!" A blush crept up to my cheeks as Luka wiped away the tears that was about to fall from my eye. Jim showed a look of disapproval from what Luka was doing so he quickly pulled me in for a very tight hug that reveals a what you call 'possesiveness of a child'.

"Look here Luka, Marie is mine and I will make her my Highness when we grow up so until then dont think of taking her away from me, got it?" The tone from Jim's voice was serious that I blushed harder this time.

I turned to look at Luka, his reaction was changed from hurt to his normal self of cheerfulness. I was a little surprised as he took a step back, kneeled one foot and replied,

"Yes, your highness..."

End of Memory:

Shock was written all over my face as I remembered a past that I was trying hard to forget.

Why? Why did I remembered that past? I dont want to remember the person I truly despise.

I looked up and saw my butler, staring at me worriedly, tears streaming down his pale cheeks. It was so pretty, his tears that is. But the thing that was bothering me was the fact that the tears only came out from his left eye.

Memory:

"My child, sometimes tears that comes from the right shows pain and hatred towards a person."

"Eh really? how about from the left, mother?"

"That is, a person that shows pure affection, a tear that symbolizes a person's deep love, a sign that would change your life forever my daughter."

End of Memory:

"Im so-sorry for the words ive said earlier..." I averted my gaze to the ground for I dont want to see the sign that my mother was talking about.

"My Lady, I know you'll never forgive me for acting so rudely, however I only wanted to ensure your safety before anything else. In return you have to give me some of your life force, I wanted to find another human that I can prey on but I cant. You're my master, Ill make your wishes come true and you'll be the source of my power."

"Making my wish a tool for your absolute control. I guess it cant be helped, huh?" I took a step forward, closing my eyes. After inhaling a deep breath, I slowly opened my eyes. Im going to continue the dream that I'd abandoned a long time ago. I hope this would turn out well for I hoped it would be.

A smile formed on his lips, kneeling a foot on the ground, his right hand on his chest as if swearing his loyalty.

"I will carry on with my abandoned dream, but to do that I need your help. In return, I swear to give you some of my life force which is needed to complete this wish. Now, will you still be my butler?"

"Its the bond that keeps us united, My Lady. I promise to take care of you, to protect you until the day comes that you will have nothing to do with me. As a response, 'I will, Your Majesty'."

Upon saying that, a symbol seal was painfully placed on my shoulder blade. I bit my lower lip to stop myself whimpering from the burning seal that pierced my skin. Averting my attention to my new butler, he too have the same seal, though the difference was it was a butterfly, mine was a rose.

"Welcome back, Your Majesty."

"Im back, Luka Kelvindrick."

-Chapter End

Ok, I know its a confusing chapter. But bear with me guyz .. If you have questions dont hesitate I repeat Dont hesitate to ask me. Ok? ;)

Thank you for all those readers who never stops to tell me what they think.. I love chuu so much! trust me I REALLY DO!

And bcoz I do, next chapter will have an Alois Fanfic.

Once again,

Comment,

Vote,

And follow guyz!