"Meeting The Count"

-Chapter 6-

'Well I found him quite boring. He is afterall…just a human.'

Those words kept on echoing inside my head for a while now. I was obliviously watching the scenery outside the carriage that leads us into the town.

Luka has his eyes closed as if he's sleeping. He always does that especially when he's doing nothing.

I leaned on my seat and heavily sighed causing my butler to open his lavender orbs.

"Is something wrong, Milady?"

I covered my mouth in surprise and shook my head.

"Uh, no. I was just a bit tired."

"I suggest we go back and reject the invitation."

I was taken a back at his serious response. He's really concern about me huh.

"No, Im fine. And besides I already promised Alois Ill go."

His expression changed from the mention of my finacee's name.

"Whatever you wish Milady."

Silence once again washed over us that it started to get a little awkward.

Good thing the carriage stopped. We have arrived.

*****

I visited a couple of boutique and bought myself a dress. It was a simple silver-blue cocktail yet elegant.

It has a limited amount of frills which somehow caught my eye and a pattern of rose circled my waist.

After a few strolls, I decided to visit a close friend of mine but before I could get there I bumped into someone. Fortunately, my butler was there to support my back so I wouldnt hit the marbled ground, same goes for the boy.

"Are you okay Milady?"

"Yeah."

I looked up and saw a cute boy.

He has deep blue hair with matching eyes, scratch that- eye. He's wearing an eyepatch to cover his left eye. Behind him was a dark mysterious gentleman whom I presumed is this young boy's butler.

He has dark red orbs. His features screamed perfect but there's only one brief explanation to that.

He's a demon.

"Im sorry for my master's rude actions. I hope you're okay young lady."