The Invitation

-Chapter 5-

I woke up with a scream seeing my fiancee's really close face and accidentally pushed him out of the bed. He groaned as his body collided with the cold floor.

"Oh gosh Im sorry."

I shoved the sheets off of me and helped him up. I caught him smirking at me, without knowing his evil plan he already pushed me down to the bed. My eyes widened and I began to lightly hit him on the chest but he just chuckled at my lame attempt to break free.

"Alois Ill give you 5 seconds to get off of me or else…"

I threatened. He raised an eyebrow at this and grinned.

"Or else what honey?"

I thought for a moment and realized I dont have the upper hand in this situation. Nevertheless, Im not giving up yet!

"Or else I'll leave."

Sadness, crossed his face and I mentally slapped my face for telling him that.

"Please dont."

Instead of a slap coming, he pulled me closer to his body and didnt let go of me as I heard him sniffle.

"Im sorry Alois, I didnt mean to say that. Im really sorry."

Despite of the fact that it was my fault, he didnt get mad at me but instead he started apologizing for what he did.

"I beg you, dont leave me."

He pulled away and looked straight into my amber eyes. A tear fell on my cheek and I knew, he was sincere and here I am being the idiot, randomly spitting menacing words at him.

"I wont Alois. I'll never leave you."

I brought my hand to where his face is and lightly pecked him on the lips making sure that my feelings was delivered through that contact and luckily it was.

He warmly smiled at me and reached for a hug which I gladly did the same.

"I love you."

He breathed. Before I could answer a knock on the door interrupted.

I playfully pushed Alois to the side and walked towards the door only to find my butler.

"Lady Mizuki, I received a letter from Viscount Druitt."

Placed on a silver plate was a white letter with the familiar seal on the front. I rolled my eyes and took it.

Ive never been fond of the Viscount. He treats everyone he has an eye on like dolls as if he owns them. Im saying this because if it wasn't for my feisty attitude then I might've been listed as one of his collections. We dont want that now, do we?

"So what does it says?"

Alois question pulled me back to the present. He was behind me while closely watching the letter on my hand. I haven't opened it yet by the way.

"Must be some stupid party invitation."

I let out an exasperated sigh and opened it. It really is an invitation,

Countess Marie Viccie Hecmaire Aceryvich Ayashi ,

Its been awhile my warm sunshine, how have you been?.

I figured out you're dead bored in there so I planned something Im sure you'll enjoy.

You can bring anyone or better yet not but I prefer the latter, or else we wont get to the best part of it.