Rules or Deal?? part 2

This chapter is the continuation of the last chapter, and is dedicated to 'BloodDollRaven' ... Thankz for giving me advice on what to do when I have my problems.. ^.^

HEre's Chapter 3 everyone!

"I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER IT IS OWNED BY WHOEVER OWNS IT.. BUT 'MIZUKI IS MINE'.."

Chapter 3

FLASHBACK:

"Alright! I'll accept it..."

'Just you wait Alois, Im going to prove that I can also beat you..'

END OF FLASHBACK:

AFTER A FEW MINUTES:

"This way!!"

"No! That way!!"

"This!"

"That!"

"Here!!"

"There!!!"

"Stupid!"

"Idiot...!"

"Ughh... I hate you!!!"

"Ahh... I LOVE YOU...."

"EH? What did you say?" I asked one more time to make sure Im not just hearing things but he pulled me close to him our body almost touching,.. 'And kissed me on the cheek!'

I blushed so hard!, I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks...

Oh God! He kissed me! And it was near my lips!

"I said 'I LoVe You'..."

he whispered in my ear.

I was really flustered, I tried to say something but he already let me go. I was left there standing, frozen....0.0

"Come on Mizuki! We should find a place to hide! *smile* don't get frozen, it was just a.................kiss......"

A kiss? Just a kiss?! God! That was my first kiss on the cheeks and 'almost' on the lips! He should be thankful there's the word 'almost' or else... 'HE'S LONG DEAD BY NOW!'

I glared and ran at him, he must have noticed it before that Im not going to let him get away with this so he also ran away... chuckling like crazy.

"ALOISS! Get back here! I won't LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS AND FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!"

He stopped running which made me confused and stopped too. He looked at me like a detective and rested his chin on the tip of his pointing finger like a 'thinker' would do. As if recalling something from the past.

We both stared at each other until 5-6 seconds he decided to break it and spoke,

"I did to You?? Ahh! You mean that .......kiss?" he smirked and I blushed.

"ALois , You Idiot!" I yelled while running at him again. We were running in circles until I saw Claude staring at us like he was used to it,.. well that's the truth...

This scene always happend when Im around, Me and Alois chasing each other and Claude showing up, Honestly Claude is beginning to be our 'hero'.

"I thought we were playing Hide and Seek , I did'nt noticed It was changed into 'Run and Kill'.." Claude said with a straight face while staring at the pocketknife(I always have one for selfdefense) I was gripping in my right hand.

"Don't worry Claude,Im not going to kill Alois,..... yet." I said, waving the pocket knife in front of my face.

He glared at me while I kept on showing my innocent smile.

"By the way Claude, where's your pair, Hannah?" I nodded my head in agreement in Alois' question.

""She's at our hiding spot, one of the triplets was near it so I tried to trick them by going inside the mansion."

Woah! I never thought Claude is going to take this game seriously , I mean ' Does'nt he hate playing? So even a 'guy like him' has a little kiddy spot too. I can't imagine him with us chasing each other while laughing. Just thinking about it makes my mind full of forbidden images. I giggled just thinking about my imaginations, Claude and Alois looked at me like I was some crazy old man.

"WhAt??" I asked them trying to hold the fits of giggle Im about to let go.. It didnt help much though, not long after that I burst out laughing...

"What's with you?" Alois asked me, annoyed.

After I calmed down I turned to Alois and replied.

.

"Oh nothing, never mind.. Im having bad thoughts lately..."

"bad thoughts?"

'Oops... that slipped..'

"And may I ask what these bad thoughts are?" Claude added making me laugh in nervousness but it doesnt hide the truth that I was shaking in,, fear?? Nope i guess it's not fear... Curse this stupid mind of mine for imagining those 'things'.

We heard footsteps coming in our way , Alois grabbed my hand and off we go! We hid in Alois room and stayed there , while Claude ran off in the opposite direction.

"See ya Claude,.." I managed to whisper to Claude even in the last seconds.

"Thompson's gone..." was Alois reaction.

'I think I should remember to thank Thompson after the game ends, he saved me from my doom...'

Now where are we?

In Alois room right? .. Alright.!... They won't see us here, no one dares to enter Alois room except me and Claude. Yay! Good Thinking Alois!! Going to your room isnt a bad idea... 'WAIT! I-I-IN ALOIS ROOM??!!!' WtF???. ... Gosh... Somebody Help! Im going to be raped by someone,  Im not yet Married!!! 

I darted towards the door but to my surprise... Alois was blocking my way, Smiling like he just caught his prey...

"THis Time Ive really caught you!, My highness..."

- Rules or Deal?? part 2

-Guyz... I'll try working on this maybe next 3 days or more... you see i have school and its kinda busy.. But Im also working on this new fanfiction entitled "Red Snow?,It must be white!(Vampire knight fanfiction)... not sure if I should work on it though .. sO i need support... Thanks..

*Oh guyz... PLEASE VOtE, Comment or anything that can help me in working with my stories... thankz... ^.^