Don't Touch Her, Stark. (Slytherin!LokixHufflepuff!Reader)

//Wanna start this chapter off by saying I absolutely DO NOT support JKR or any of the terrible things she has said. Trans lives matter. I'm simply a fan of the BOOKS. NOT the author. This said, I hope you enjoy this oneshot and if you don't support trans lives you can go, thanks 🥰//

————————

"Get away from my Hufflepuff."

"Your Hufflepuff?"

"Yes. My Hufflepuff. Got a problem with that, Stark?"

————————

Y/n was sitting in the library, reading.

Honestly, she was surprised she wasn't a Ravenclaw with the amount of time she spent in the library. All her friends joked that the Sorting Hat had messed up and put her in the wrong house. She really liked to read, to the point that some of the Ravenclaws somehow read less than she did.

Of course, the Slytherins teased her about it. Mainly Tony and Bruce, (whom she personally thought should be a Hufflepuff, with how timid he was), but sometimes Loki would join in.

Loki. Her eyes snapped up from the book to see the raven haired boy standing over her.

"Hufflepuff." He sneered. "I thought I'd find you here."

"Loki," Y/n said politely, closing her book. "Anything I can help you with?"

He seemed taken aback. "I... yes." He looked to the side, as if checking for someone. "I'm failing herbology." He muttered. "I need a tutor... could you...? If I fail, my parents will be really angry and-"

Y/n laughed. An actual laugh. "Good one," she snickered. "Loki Laufeyson? Needing help? In a class? And admitting to it?"

"Shut up or someone will hear you." He hissed. "I'm being serious! I need help."

Y/n took a second. "You're not just doing this to embarrass me?"

"If someone sees us together, I'll be the one embarrassed. Especially if it's Bruce or Tony. I wouldn't ask if I didn't need help, stupid!"

Y/n narrowed her eyes. "If I'm going to tutor you, you're going to have to lose the attitude." She scoffed.

"You'll tutor me?" Loki asked, eyes shining.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." Y/n sighed, running her hand through her h/l h/c hair.

"Thank you," He whispered. "Meet me at Hogsmead tomorrow after classes?"

"... okay. See you then." Y/n said, waving slightly as he retreated out of the library.

————————

One of her friends grabbed her shoulders. "Y/n, you little sneak!" Wanda squealed. "Are you seriously going out with Loki?!"

"Wanda, what the fuck! No! I'm just tutoring him in herbology!" Y/n blushed, grabbing Wanda's wrists gently. "Where on earth did you hear that?"